Babysitting~

It's SHINee in my Room!

 

Girls Day - Cupid
 
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
“Goodmorning!!” I heard a voice as I was laying down in bed snoozing on a weekend. “Wakey wakey~!” The voice said. I wonder who it was. I opened my eyes, to my surprise Taemin was there standing. His head was only a couple cm far away from mines. My heart quickly fastened.
 
“Taemin! What are you thinking there!?” Minho ran inside my room. “Oh, sorry hyung! Sorry I startled you noona!” Taemin said shyly as he lifted his face. I then quickly stood up with my heart still racing. Minho put on a bit of a pokerface. We were all still awkward.
 
“Unnie! Oppas!” Rina ran inside my room and broke the awkward silence. “Goodmorning!” Taemin cheerfully greeted her. “Unnie wake up!” Rina said with a grin on her face. I forgot that we had to babysit her today. It seems as if everyone was awake and a morning person except for me. 
 
“Let’s go! I wanna taste was Key-oppa cooked for breakfast~” She said and took Minho’s hands to run downstairs. “Let’s go noona!” Taemin held out his hand as I was sitting on my bed looking at his hands. I still kind of felt awkward from this morning, but that’s Taemin. He’s like my little brother. I guess it won’t feel awkward. I took Taemin’s hands and he helped me stand up. Then we both went downstairs.
 
As we got downstairs, we saw Key doing his daily cooking. Jonghyun was sitting on the table like a hungry puppy waiting for food, wait he is one! Hehe~ Rina was playing with Minho. And where was Onew? I asked them, “Where’s Onew-oppa?” Jonghyun pointed to the room, then his jaw quickly kind of dropped.
 
Why? Oh, I don’t know. Wait a second, Taemin was still holding onto me. Well it’s pretty normal since Taemin was like my dongsaeng slash son. 
 
“Let’s go wake up Onew.” I smiled at Taemin. He nodded and smiled as we went to their room. “Ooh, I wanna come too!” Rina said energetically as she looked at Minho and pouted, “Please oppa! Can we wake up Onew-oppa!?” Rina has so much energy in the morning also. Then she dragged Minho with her to follow us. 
 
I guess I wasn’t the only person who doesn’t like waking up early. Ahaha~ Look at Onew, he looks so adorable sleeping. Rina ran into the room and went over to Onew and woke him up.
 
“Oppa! Wake up, oppa!” She tapped him. He twitched but still didn’t wake up. “Rina, Onew-hyung is really kind of hard to wake up!” Minho told her. “But… I want oppa to wake up!!” She pouted and continued to try to wake him up. “Oppa! Oppa please wake up!” She continued to try, but he still didn’t move. Minho tried helping to wake Onew up by taking off his blanket. It didn’t really help since he just continued to pull the blanket.
 
“Here, I wanna try waking him up” I said as I walked over to them. I tapped Onew’s shoulder and went next to him. “Oppa~” I sing-songed as his eyes quickly opened and met mine’s. He quickly stood up. “May!” Onew said with a shocked expression, “Sorry!” “Sorry for?” I replied. There’s nothing to be sorry about. “Sorry cause… I’m a mess!” He said as he fixed where he was sleeping. “Umm, let’s go eat!” I offered. Onew nodded and then we left the room.
 
“How did noona do that!?” Taemin asked Minho. “Wow, so cool, huh? She was just like oppa!!” Taemin said in amazement. “Unnie is so cool, huh Tae-oppa!?” Rina smiled at Taemin. “Of course!” Taemin high-fived Rina.
 
At the breakfast table they were confused to how the sleepy chicken was already awake. “How did you wake him up?” Jonghyun asked. “It wasn’t me, it was May.” Minho pointed at me. “So, May, how did you wake up hyung so fast? I thought Rina was having a hard time waking them up.” Key asked in confusion. “Oh well, I just called out to him and he woke up.” I replied. “That’s it? You just called out to hyung and he woke up!?” Jonghyun asked seeming shocked. “Yup~”
 
“Let’s go eat now.” I said as we all took a seat at the table. There was only 6 chairs. Rina wanted to sit on Minho’s lap, I think she likes him from all the others. Ahaha~ We all got the breakfast special served by Key which was eggs, rice, hot dog, and spam~ Hehehe :3 Key cooks like a pro!
 
I sat across on one of the corners across from Minho who was with Rina. Jonghyun and Onew were sitting next to each other and the other side was Key and Taemin. Taemin was giving me the food since he was on the side close to me. 
 
“Eat a lot!” Taemin said as he put rice on my plate. “Tae, you don’t have to do that! I can put the rice on my own plate.” I laughed but he still put the food on my plate, “Sorry~”
 
“Minho-oppa, can I call you my appa for today? And May-unnie, can I call you umma for just today?” Rina asked as all of us were caught by surprised.

As everyone is shocked and surprised, this is how Minho-oppa reacts~ :3 Yes, Minho, you can be my sugar appa~

1074805_o.gif

Hheoheohe~ Tell me what you guys think! :D <3 Comment/Subscribe~