Homework Help~

It's SHINee in my Room!

OST - Falling in Love With A Friend by Ryeowook♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2St6YdSOsE

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Everyone stared at Minho who was kind of blushing? Ahaha, how cute. But since about his question... I don’t know how I will be able to answer that…But I guess he still does have a chance... ^.^♥

The rest of dinner was kind of awkward. I went upstairs to do some homework. *SIGH* First day of school and homework already?! Arghh, it‘s so late and I have dumb homework to do! “This is so annoying,!” I stared blankly at the worksheet. It was math, my most HATED subject, I hate it with a passion. “I HATE MATH!!!” Suddenly, there was a knock on my door. 
 
“Who’s there?” I asked. “It’s Onew…” He replied. Onew?! My heart started thumping and beating faster. Why would he knock on my door? “Umm, May?” he called out my name. “Y-y-yes..?” I replied nervously. “May I come in?” He asked. I opened the door. Onew was looking at me from up and down. I felt kind of weird, I realized I was wearing my Cow print pajamas. OMONA! How embarrassing! I turned red. He smiled at me with his beautiful eye-smile. I think I just got lost in them…
 
“May?” he waved his hands across my face. “O-o-oh!!” I said kinda shocked. I realized I was just daydreaming about him in front of him!! “Yes?” I asked him. “You look cute.” He smiled. Cute? Me cute? He called me cute? HUH? My jaw dropped due to such a compliment. “Nice pajamas.” Jonghyun said passing by my door with his tongue out, MEANIE. Once again, Jonghyun ruined such a perfectly nice compliment from Onew. I looked at Onew’s clothes, I realized they only had a few clothes to wear. You know what I thought, SHOPPING!
 
“So, you need any help with anything?” Onew asked looking over at my desk with a bunch of papers and books stacked on it. “Huh? No I’m fine!” I smiled, knowing I do need help. “You sure?” He smiled. Man, that smile doe, I cannot resist it. “I heard you complaining and stomping your feet, saying you hated math. But since you didn’t need any help, then I’ll be goi-” “Wait!!” I cut him off. “Umm, well it’s just, uh minor problems and I just don’t understand a little bit of, just a little!” I tried sounding innocent. “Just a little? Then I guess a small help from the master Onew wouldn’t hurt!” He flashed a smile. SO KAWAII~
 
I let Onew inside my room, he looked around and saw the poster I first saw them in and smiled. “Onew, can I ask for an explanation, for everything… is that alright?” I asked. “I would tell you, but now isn’t the time.” Onew replied and smiled, “Next time.” I grinned, “Alright!” 
 
“So, shall we get into business?” Onew took the book. I nodded. He took the book and started telling me about the formulas and theorems used to be solved the problem. “To find X, you have to use the SSS, HL, SAS congruence theorems.” “Mhm!” I nodded, not even paying attention to what he was saying. I just knew I was lost in his voice. 
 
“Since, I showed you how to do the first couple problems, why don’t you do the next one?” Onew said. “HUH?” I said kind of shocked, “Well, umm… I’m supposed to use the umm… that one theorem!!” I scratched my head, I’m so stupid. -__- “Here.” He got the paper and started showing me the steps. They were too confusing and I couldn’t help but just stare at him endlessly, as if the rain never stopped.
 
“May? Are you even listening?” He pouted. “Of course I am!” I lied. “If you are, then what is the theorem used here?” He pointed at the problem on the paper. “Well, that is the… umm… hold on! I got this!” I don’t got this, I’m stupid. He wouldn’t be attracted to a stupid girl like me. 
~~~
Another thought of my mind said, “keep trying, May! You can do this!” But in the end, I just couldn’t. -sigh-
 
“Onew I will do this and I can do this!” I smiled, “All for you!” He blushed, “That’s my May!” He cheered. I quickly filled in the paper and let him check it. “Good job!” He put two thumbs up as I clapped my hands. Who knew I would have understood the math with a simple help of Onew?! Hehe.
 
“Here’s a reward.” Onew said and pecked my cheeks. My face flushed red. “From now on, call me Oppa!” He cheerfully smiled. “O-o-oppah..” My heart beated fast.
~~~
-NO ONE’S POV-
 
“Earth to May, earth to May!” Onew tried waking you up, but you were in deep sleep. "Oppa?" he heard you sleep talking. Your head rested on his shoulders. “Aww, she fell asleep on me! Wnen i was asking her a question!” Onew pouted. “But she is really cute.” Onew quickly, trying not to wake you up got your blanket and put it over you. “Goodnight and sleep tight, May.” He smiled, “Oh and I hope you don’t mind this…” Onew landed a small peck on your cheeks and ran off to his room and closed the lights to your room.

Hello there lovelies! ^^ How d'yu like this chappie? Here's a small Onew gif because he claimed this to be a chapter for him~ :3
 
onew02x.gif
 
*small note* I just would like to say/confirm, that whoever the main character ends with, one of them, all of them, or none of them. It's up to me, i guess, please don't get mad. I like you all supporting or thinking whoever she'll end up with, but please don't force. :c Anyways, it's too early to already pick her man! ;D Ahaha, keep supportine! Love always, the Jonghyunist, iloveSHINee03 ♥ ♥ (Don't be afraid to comment!!)