Boys Over Flowers!?

It's SHINee in my Room!

 

Sistar - Ma Boy
 
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
 
I was in the lunch line with Jonghyun getting food. I started a small conversation, “So… why is everyone so quiet?” I curiously asked. “I know right? I don’t know why either. But no worries, I won’t ignore you like the others.” Jonghyun chuckled. I smiled, “Thanks.”
 
After we went to eat, I used the restroom. While I was inside, I saw Jessica with 2 other girls who looked a little like her.
 
“Is that her?” one of her friends said. “That’s her alright, Krystal.” Jessica glared at me. What did I ever do? Her other friend looked at me from head to toe, “She ain’t even that cute.” All three laughed at me. “You got that right, cousin!” Jessica giggled.
 
Oh my god, don’t tell me this is going to be like those Korean drama where I randomly get bullied the 3 bishy queenka girls.
 
After I washed my hands, I was going to make my way out. 
 
“Yah! Where do you think you’re going!?” Jessica said as she blocked the door with her hands. “I think she’s going back with your man!” The Krystal girl said. 
 
What man? Who man? Which man? 
 
“She obviously is! ty girl.” Her other friend said. “Yah, you better stay away from Jonghyun!!” Jessica commanded me.
 
OMG, yes it is like a Korean Drama. I’ve seen this so many times, like in Boys Over Flowers. They’re like the three girls that bullied Geum Jan Di in the drama, does that make me Geum Jandi? Omg, it does! There’s also 4 guys with her! Wait, I have 5 though… I beat you Geum Jandi! So, which one’s my Gu Junpyo? And where is he now!? I laughed at my own jokes.
 
“Why is this girl laughing?” Krystal questioned. “She’s probably just tensed. Too tensed, she just laughed it out…” Their cousin said. “Yah! Why are you laughing!?” Jessica asked. I continued to laugh, “This is too funny, I can’t even--”
~ ~ ~
-Jonghyun’s POV-
 
“How come Mayri hasn’t come back yet?” I asked Minho. “She’s a girl, she’s probably busy doing her makeup, or other stuff.” He replied. “Hmm, you’re right.” I nodded.
 
A couple minutes passed, and as me, I got a bit worried and went to look for her.
 
“Where you going?” Minho asked. “I’m just going to look for Mayri, she’s been gone for a while now.” I said. “Arrasso.” Minho said as I went off
~ ~ ~
 
-Your POV-
 
“Sica, I think this girl is making a fool out of us!!” The other girl said. I pretty am? Lol I’m so mean~ “Oh really?” Jessica seemed mad and she pulled my hair.
 
OOH, THIS GIRL, SHE DID NOT JUST PULL MY HAIR.
 
I pushed her hand aside. “Excuse me!?” “Ooh, this seems like a fight!” her friends, sisters, cousins, whatever chuckled. I just ignored them and tried to go back out. “I told you, you won’t be getting out of here safely until you stay away from my man!” Jessica yelled and pushed me back inside the restroom.
 
I am not going to back down, I am going to fight back, whether you like it or NOT.
 
I got annoyed from Jessica and looked at her fiercely with my eyes. I’ve never been this annoyed with a girl. I pumped up my energy and tackled Jessica out through the door.

Fight, fight, fight!! xD

Anyways, hope you like this chapter ? C:

Jonghyun's being a derp right nao~

jonghyun-star-king.gif