Unexpected Meeting

It's SHINee in my Room!

 

Big Bang - I Hate This Love Song
 
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
After we shopped a few stores, we got exhausted and called for a break. We went to the food court to get something refreshing on a good afternoon like this. We put all the stuff on our table.
 
“So, how’d you like my style for you?” I asked Minho. “It’s great, thanks.” He turned a little red. It’s so un-normal and cute to see a guy blush~ I started to giggle. “What’s so funny?” Minho asked. I just shook my head, “it’s nothing.”
 
“Hey, who’s going to order!? I want some salad~” Key said commandingly. “I want chicken!!” Onew said cheerfully. “Kids meal!~” Taemin said with his aegyo. “I’ll just get anything.” Minho said. “I’ll go with you.” Jonghyun stood up and went with you to order some food.
 
“So Mayri, what are you planning to order?” Jonghyun asked me as he was looking at the menu. “I don’t know, whatever you get I guess.” I shrugged. “Hmm, wanna try the pork steak thingy??” He pointed at number 2. I smiled, “Sure, it looks good.” Jonghyun told the lady what to order, “For here please!”
 
“Long time no see…” A familiar voice said from behind me. A voice which I probably would have never wanted to hear. “I haven’t seen you in a while. I never would have expected to see you here, and with a guy? Haha.” He said. Jonghyun looked at him but I didn’t, “Who’s this guy anyways, Mayri!?” “He’s no one…” I replied to Jonghyun. “Can you make it to-go?” I asked the lady working in the store.
 
“What’s wrong? I haven’t seen you in a long time and this is how you greet me? Not nice.” He said. “Junhyung, just please leave me alone…” I told him as my heart was racing and I was getting a bit angry. Jonghyun looked at the guy, “Leave May alone.” Jonghyun said furiously. “Any? What are you going to do about it? May, I need to talk to you. I still have unfinished business to talk about.” Junhyung told Jonghyun. “Whatever it is. I’m pretty sure Mayri doesn’t want to talk to you.” Jonghyun replied.
 
“Order 254! Your food’s ready!” The worker said. Jonghyun and I quickly took the food and tried to avoid Junhyung. “May! You can’t hide from me forever. I know you still love me, and I do too. You can’t just replace me… I’m Junhyung, I’m irreplaceable…” He called out but I ignored it and hurried quickly to the others.
 
“May-noona!!” Taemin called out to us as we headed to the table. Minho quickly noticed my mood, “What’s wrong with May?” “Nothing,” Jonghyun said, “She just doesn’t feel good at the moment and is it alright if we go home already?” “It’s alright, but--” Minho started but Jonghyun cut him off, “Let’s go.”
 
We were at the bus on the way home, it was a pretty silent ride for all of us except Taemin, Onew, and Key who were feeling cheerful. Onew was already eating in the bus with chicken all over his mouth as he talked, it was cute and funny, it also managed to cheer me up a bit. Key, who was bragging about the clothes and new stuff he got, managed to make me laugh too. And also Taemin, who was happily eating candy on the bus, cheered me up a bit also.
 
Onew: “Nomnomnom!!”
Key: “Onew-hyung, you are so loud! It says no eating on the bus!”
Taemin: “Yeah hyung! Even though I’m eating candy! It’s alright because I’m cute anyways~”
Onew: “Yah, you trying to say I’m not cute?!”
-Taemin smiled innocently and continued to eat his airheads-
Key: “Whatever! But I finally got back to the latest fashion again!! You guys jealous? I bet you are!”
Onew: “Chicken is better than clothes!”
Key: “Ewh, chicken is gross! Makes you fat!”
Onew: “I’m not fat tho!” :c
Taemin: “Onew-hyung is not fat, Key is just too skinny!”
Key: “Taemin, you’re one to speak! You’re also skinny!”
 
Those three continued to argue until the bus stopped close to our place. When we got off Key quickly went next to me, “May, is there anything wrong?” I just shook my head, “Aniya. I just don’t feel good today, that’s all.” “You sure? You weren’t talking the whole time back.” He replied and I just smiled.
~~~
Later that night, I was outside watching the stars in my backyard. I thought about him again, right when I was already getting over him, he manages to show up again…
 
“Still thinking about that guy?” Jonghyun sat next to me. I just shook my head in denial. “Oh sure… Anyways, who was he? Was he the reason you were crying last time?” Jonghyun asked. “No. He’s no one. Just don’t talk about it please?” I replied. “I won’t. But if you’re ready to tell anyone how you feel, then just let me know and I’ll be here.” He smiled so gracefully at me. I love this side of Jonghyun, where the conceited dino becomes so likable

Hello my dear readers, this chapter is dedicated to my bby Jonghyun <3

tumblr_lp28x8hy5Z1qa1nhto1_500.gif

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year! :D Love y'all! Enjoy! ♥ ♥