The Hospital

It's SHINee in my Room!

 

 
Kim Soo Hyun - Dreaming
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
-Onew’s POV-
 
I looked through the small window on May’s door.
 
It’s been almost two hours now, she still hasn’t woke up. I’m really worried. The doctors said it wasn’t anything big, only minor. Hopefully she wakes up by today. Her mother has been contacted and will be here any time soon. -sigh- May, get better already. I already miss you…
 
“Hyung, aren’t you going to eat?” Taemin asked as he came over by my side with Minho.
 
“No, I’m fine, I’ll just eat later.” I said. “Oh?” Minho seemed shock from my decision. “Yes, I’m not hungry yet. I’m going to watch May a little more.” I replied. “I’ll watch her over with Taemin for you.” Minho offered. “C’mon hyung, you haven’t eaten. I’m sure Mayri will wake up when you come back from eating!” Taemin said positively. “And plus, there’s chicken in the hospital’s cafeteria!”
 
“Ok then, I’ll eat for a little.” I said and took one more glance at the sleeping May then excused myself to eat.
 
-Taemin’s POV-
 
I already know that Onew-hyung has feelings for May-noona and he probably has higher advantages, but it still doesn’t mean I won’t be able to be the one for her. The competition’s only begun…
 
“What’s with the deep thoughts?” Minho asked. “Nothing!” I replied and smiled.
 
I sure hope noona wakes up soon though. Everyone’s worried sick about her.
~~
-Onew’s POV-
 
“Oh, Onew’s finally here!” Jonghyun smiled. “Wow, you heard there was chicken right?” Key laughed. I couldn’t lie, part of me did want to eat because of chicken.
 
“Eat up, hyung!” Jonghyun said and gave me a bowl of rice and fried chicken. Once I got it, I couldn’t help myself but eat it! I eat really fast and nonstop, specially when it comes to chicken.
 
“Hyung, slow down.” Key looked at me. I didn’t care much and just continued what I did.
 
A few minutes later, after I finished eating, the three of us went to the register and saw Rin, May’s mother, Taemin, and Minho.
 
“Oppa, what’s wrong with unnie?” Rin asked the five of us. None of us knew the answer, only Jonghyun might have known. I pulled him over for a second.
 
“Jjong, come here.” I called him over. “Yes?” He asked. “What happened to May? I mean you found her along with those sisters…” I questioned. “I don’t exactly know, but I think Jessica might have done something.” He answered.
 
What a cruel girl… 
~~
 
Minutes passed by and I just saw May’s mother tearing up.
 
“It’s nothing big though, it’ll only last a while, depending on how her treatment will be.” The doctor told her. “But what if she never regains it back!?” She yelled out concerned. “She will if you all help her to get it back to its place. It’ll cure fast.” He tried to calm her. “No, do whatever it takes. I’ll pay you all the money needed just get her cured fast!!” She pleaded. Something seemed wrong…
 
After their conversation, I walked over to May’s mother whom was crying.
 
“What’s wrong?” I frowned. “It’s just May… you know how if something hard hits your head and you might have memory loss?” She wiped her tears.
 
No… Don’t tell me…
 
“May might lose some memory, but only for a short time they said. They said she’ll eventually regain them back. Her body can’t take much damage, even though it might just be something small, specially if it’s her head that gets damaged. She’s very weak and she gets weaker by the moment.” She sighed and I could tell it hurts for her to tell this to me. I didn’t know what to say, I want to help but I don’t know how…
 
“The five of you should head home now.” She said, “Take Rina with you, I’ll watch over Mayri today.” 
 
“Oh, I’ll do that instead, you must be tired from work. I’ll take good watch over May until she wakes up.”
 
“But--”
 
“I should help out, get some rest, ma’am.” I said politely.
 
She smiled, “Thank you so much, Onew.”
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
Sorry for my y lame boring updates.
 
It's a "new season" so i decided to change the piccy again, i'll probably keep it this time~
 
I don't like my updates recently for some reason. >_<
 
Blah, I'll just look over at "the gif of the chapter"
 
tumblr_llbuzsLaPv1qfr1ivo1_500.gif