Saturday~

It's SHINee in my Room!

 

OST of the Chapter - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri2vik071bg

SNSD - Kissing You house remix

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was a beautiful Saturday… until my mother woke me up my eternal slumber!
 
“Ya! Wake up! Pali, pali!” She told me as my eyes opened. “Umma, it’s barely 8! It’s a Saturday, c’mon. Give me a break!” I replied. She took off my blanket as I felt the coldness shivering into my body. “Wake up! Today’s going to be a busy day for you!” “But… why?” I pouted as I got up. What did I do to deserve this!?
 
I got up and went to breakfast, I was kind of getting used to being with the boys, and kind of awkward still. They’ve been staying over for like 2 or 3 days now.
 
“Breakfast is ready!” Key said as he put scrambled eggs on each of our plates. Key likes to cook, just like me, I would have cooked breakfast with him, but I love my sleep~ “Where’s Minho?” I asked because he was the only one missing on the table.
 
“Right here~” He said. My mouth dropped, he was shirtless. He has ABS! I started to realize I was blushing until Taemin had to point it out! “Noona? What’s wrong? Why are you so red?” “WHAT!? I’m not red!” I pouted. “Maybe it’s cause it’s the first time she’s seen a guy’s body.” Jonghyun laughed. “No!” I turned red.
 
“Stop teasing May!” Minho said. Minho’s such a savior, sometimes, but sometimes he’s the one that teases me! “Ahem, ahem!” Key said. “What about the food, huh!?” “Key, as always, wanting some attention~” Jonghyun said. “Ya! What are you talking about!?” Key glared at him. “Stop fighting, we’re in front of food.” Onew said. Wow, so cool… and handsome. “Your mom said we have to go shopping for furniture after breakfast.” Great, no wonder she woke me up so early.
----------
After breakfast, we went out to some downtown stores. We looked for some furniture and whatnot is needed. We passed by a restaurant.
 
“Wow!” Onew said as his mouth was wide open, “Chicken…” “Hyung! We just ate!” Taemin chuckled. “But, but! That’s chicken! You know how much I love my chicken!” he pouted. “Hey, we’re supposed to look for furniture here.” Minho said. Wow, I never knew Onew would have such a cute little boy inside him!! How adorable! “Don’t worry Onew! We can eat there next time!” I smiled. “Psh, you’re just spoiling Onew-hyung cause you like him!” Jonghyun teased. “NO! Is it wrong to each chicken?!” I tried defended myself and Onew.
 
We finally reached a huge furniture store, “Bed, Bath, & Beyond” was the name. I thought I was going to get lost so I tried to stick with Onew. But Onew was with Key, Taemin was with Minho, and guess who I was stuck with? Kim Jonghyun!!
 
“Why do I have to be stuck with you? Out of all the guys, why!?” I whined. “Shut up, babo!” He said with a serious face. “Jong, why are you so…” “So what? Hmm?” “So mean! Can’t you just lighten up a little?” I asked. “Maybe because…” “Because what!??!?” I asked. “You know I’m going to annoy you if you don’t tell me!” “Shh!” He tried shushing me. I swear Jonghyun is such a… dinosaur! “Fine, I’ll be quiet, in one condition!” I tried making a deal with him. “What do you want this time!?” He asked. “I want you to… help me.” I said. “Help with what?” He asked. “Well, umm…” I was kind of blushing. “Talk to Onew…” 
 
“I had a feeling it was something to do with hyung! Why? You already talk to him.” He laughed.
“No, I mean.. ugh! Nevermind then!”
“What? You want him to like you, don’t you?” He started teasing me.
“No… I just wanna like get closer to him… at least as a good friend?” 
“Haha, how cute…” He got quiet. I kind of blushed, did he just call me cute?
 
“Ya, ya! I know what you’re thinking! You think I just called you cute, didn’t you?” He broke the small silence. “Huh!?” I responded in shock as I turned slight red. “Psh! I meant cute as in… Onew and you… you both would look cute…” Jonghyun scratched his head. “Well umm… thanks ?” I turned my head away so he wouldn’t see my face as red as a tomato.
 
We continued walking for a while without talking, it was kind of awkward… I think we were a bit lost. “So, um Jong… do you know where we’re going?” I asked. He didn’t reply. “Ya! Do you know or not?! Please don’t tell me we’re lost!” I whined. “Stop whining, will you!? I’m trying to find our way out of this huge store and you’re just there complaining!” His voice was kind of getting higher. “Mianhe…” I apologized. “Yes, we are lost… it’s not my fault. I don’t even know this place. I have never been here.” He sighed.
 
Suddenly we heard a familiar voice. “Oh, this is so comfy, hyung!” We followed their voice and we saw Onew and Taemin. Taemin was laying on one of the beds as Onew was jumping in joy in another one of the beds. I looked at Onew and saw joy in his eyes as he was smiling. “Ahaha~” his laugh is so cute…
 
“Oh look it’s noona and hyung!” Taemin called. Onew looked our way and we made eye-contact, he smiled at me, I can feel my heart just fluttering as I just stared at him dumbfounded. 
 
Suddenly, someone with a loud voice started talking and ruined the moment. “Excuse me sir! Please don’t jump on the bed!” One of the employers told Onew. Poor Onew, I thought. “Sorry!” he apologized.
----------
We all met up after we called our mother over to see what she’d like for the furniture. She paid for it and they were going to deliver in a few days.
 
“So kids, what’d you all like for dinner?” she asked. “Chicken!”
 

Hello there! How'd you like this chapter? Comment/Subscribe? :D