The Disappearance of Ahn Mayri

It's SHINee in my Room!

 

Super Junior - Why I Like You (ballad/piano)
 
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~
 
-Jonghyun’s POV-
 
It was already after school, Key told me Mayri wasn’t in class. Where the heck is she?! I’m am worried less right now. Mayri, just show up, where are you!? 
 
“Hyung!” Taemin called out to me. “Any new information about Mayri?” I asked him. He shrugged, “I’m not too sure, but I’m thinking noona could still be in that classroom.” “Well then, why didn’t you say so earlier? Wait for me, I’ll be back I have to quickly check it out.” I said as I rushed my way to the L-buildings. 
 
I hope she’s still in there. I don’t want her mother to be concern and hell I don’t Mayri to be hurt.
 
As I made my way to the L-buildings, I looked at room numbers.
 
L-1, L-3, L-5, L-6.… I’m barely here? I continued to run faster until I was near the last part of the classrooms. Finally L-24. The door was swung open and there were people, girls, standing there. I quickly fastened my paste but then I realized, I knew those girls…
 
-Your POV-
 
I was in a light room, am I dead? I looked around, omg, don’t tell me I am dead!! It felt like clouds were under my feet. It was like those movies where the person is in heaven and there’s like clouds. OMG. I am dead!? At least I’m in heaven right? I continued to think…. Until I realized how scary it’d feel to be dead.
 
“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” I screamed but the only reply was my echo. 
 
Wow it sure feels scary to be dead? Omg, noooooo!
 
It was getting scarier the more I thought about it. I mean, I was in an area that was cloudy and I was wearing white. Anyways… what did cause this? What exactly hit me?
 
-Jonghyun’s POV-
 
When I got closer, I saw Jessica’s sister, Krystal covering , she seemed shock for some reason. Then I saw their cousin move back from inside… something seriously seems suspicious. I heard someone’s scream from inside, it sounded like Jessica? I quickly ran inside and I was shocked to see Mayri on the floor and Jessica with a hardbound book on her hands. SH*T, Mayri was bleeding.
 
“What the hell did you guys do!?” I yelled furiously. I ran over to Mayri, whose head was bleeding. “Don’t just freaking stand there! Do something!” I commanded.
 
What the heck was going on!? Mayri, I hope you’re alright.
 
-Jessica’s POV-
 
I was all ready to threaten Mayri with the book in my hands but I wasn’t really planning to actually hit her! I just wanted to scare her but the book slipped off my hands and--!!
 
“Jonghyun-ssi! I’m sorry, I didn’t do anything!” I told him, but he didn’t seem to care.
 
“Jessica, just call the damn ambulance right now, ok? That’s all I care about right now.” He said looking at Mayri with a worried expression.
I nodded my head and called right away. But I do promise, I did nothing. It wasn’t my intention for this to happen. As I dialed the number, I bit my lips and looked at Nicole. She and Krystal both gave me that frown.
~~
-30 minutes later, St. Mary’s Hospital-
-Jonghyun’s POV-
 
Mayri still seemed unconscious in bed. I really hope nothing bad happens to her or I really won’t forgive Jessica for this.
 
“Hyung!!” Taemin called as he came along with the others. “How’s May?” Minho asked. “I’m sure she’s doing good, the doctor said she wasn’t in any major injury but she might be in a small comma.” I sighed. “May…” Onew looked at the hospital window and frowned. “What the heck happened!?” Key said in an angry tone.
 
As he looked around, he saw the 3 Jungs. 
 
-Key’s POV-
 
“What the heck happened!?” I asked Jonghyun angrily but he didn’t say anything. 
 
I looked around to see the 3 girls whom I know would probably have a grudge against her. I think they would have done something, I mean why would they be here if they hadn’t? I felt anger rising up on me.
 
“Yah, what the hell did you do you May?” I went over to them as they could sense the anger in my voice.
 
“Key, I, we didn’t--” Nicole tried to explain.
 
“Next time, don’t you dare go near May ever again unless you three want me to call the police!” I exclaimed.
 
“Hyung!” Taemin said standing up for them. “Key, you don’t what exactly happened, don’t start.” Onew gave off that warning but I didn’t care. I mean, just look at the guilt look on their faces.
 
 Before I walked off, I gave them a fair warning, “I’m telling you now, I don’t care if you’re a girl, but if something happens to May you better watch it…
 

Omo, Key is angry. D:

Mian for not updating T^T 
 
Sorry for the boring chapter. :c Comment my loves♥