Taemin's Comfort

It's SHINee in my Room!

 

Howl - Love U
 
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
-Jonghyun’s POV-
 
As I arrived back from running all the way from school, I saw Mayri and Taemin talking. Taemin’s arms were around Mayri. I didn’t go inside yet, I tried to overhear them and not get seen.
 
“It’s ok, I’m used to people not believing me anyways…” Mayri sighed. “Don’t say that Noona, I believe you.” Taemin smiled, “If you ever need anyone, I’ll be here for you.” Mayri smiled back at him, “Thanks. It’s just so nice to actually have someone. I never really felt having anyone before you guys all came.” “Noona, if you ever need someone to talk to, vent to, I’ll be here for you. Remember that!!” Taemin grinned happily as Mayri nodded.
 
For some reason, I think I should be the one comforting her. I always comfort her. I’m the one that she’d go to when something happens. The reason Mayri would smile after a while would be because I made her smile. I just… -sighs- I just wish I could be in that spot, but Taemin took it…
 
-Your POV-
 
Taemin was kindly telling all these words to comfort me and make me think positively and smile. I felt happy and warm around him. I usually would have gotten comfort from Jonghyun but this time it was Taemin. Maybe cause Jonghyun was the reason I need comfort. Why do I feel so confuse? My head hurts.
 
I just realized Taemin’s arms wrapped around me. “Noona, I promise you, if you ever need a shoulder to lean on, my shoulder will always be here. Only for you~” He said with a warm smile. I leaned my head onto his shoulder. My heart was opening up to him more and more now. 
 
“Taemin…?” I asked. “Yes?” He replied. “Thanks.” I blinked my eyes a couple times as I had a really warm feeling inside of me.
 
-Taemin’s POV-
 
She’s really beautiful. I really wish she’d open up to me more like this instead of me just being like her little annoying brother. I would feel really happy if I’m the one she sees as a man. 
 
“Taemin..?” She asked. “Yes?” I replied. “Thanks.” She said and to that, I felt my heart beat faster and my face blushing. I’ve never been in love, even before we got stuck in that poster. I always wanted to feel how it’s like to be in love. Will I be able to feel it right now? Will it be with May-noona? I stared into her beautiful eyes blinking as she was leaning onto me. Noona, I think I’ve fallen for you
 
-Jonghyun’s POV-
 
I stared from a distance. I felt like this was wrong, everything. I felt jealous of Taemin, I shouldn’t be. I shouldn’t even be jealous. What is going on? 
 
Someone tapped my shoulders. I turned around and saw Onew-hyung. 
 
“What are you doing there, hmm?” He asked. I tried to find a valid reason, “I was about to go inside and-” “No you weren’t.” He chuckled, “I know what you were doing…” I put my index finger on my lip signaling him to be quiet or they’ll hear us.
 
“Why are you spying on them anyways?” Onew asked. “I’m not… I’m just waiting until they go back inside so I wouldn’t disturb anything…” I kind of sighed. “Jealous much, dino?” Onew said. “No…” I denied shaking my head. Onew just chuckled, “Whatever you say, dinohead~”

Kekeke~ short chapter. >.< small JongYu scene because i'm bawss like dat! C: 

I like them. Your argument is invalid.

I mean, JUST LOOK AT THEM♥ That y smile.

tumblr_lxgodtZ8b51qbyfroo1_500.png

K. I'm done fangirling for nao :3 Comments are lovedddd :D