It's All Lies

It's SHINee in my Room!

B.A.P - It's all lies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaCtwiUyAPg

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

-Key’s POV-
 
I stood there with the realization of the truth. 
 
“…the way May feels towards him is just… a misunderstanding.” The words came out of Onew-hyung’s mouth escaped leaving the truth in the open.
 
I swallowed my throat as I felt his words pounding against my heart. May doesn’t really love me. She doesn’t know what’s going on and she just thinks I’m her lover but I’m not. I’m just a misunderstanding to her…
 
“Key!” Onew called in shock as both him and Jonghyun looked at me sympathetically. You sure must be happy now, dino.
 
I tried my best to hold in the tears and quickly wiped them before they could manage to escape my eyes as I quickly rushed back inside the house. Onew quickly got hold of me.
 
“What do you want?” I asked trying my best to avoid his eyes. “Listen, I’m sorry.” Hyung apologized. “There’s nothing to be apologizing for, it is the truth…” I muttered. He shook his head feeling guilt, “I just wanted Jonghyun to feel better. You and I both know how stubborn he is and I just had to sound cold to make him realize what’s happening… I hate it.” 
I just stayed silent and then I heard May called, “Key Oppa!” Her voice of innocence and sweetness made me relax yet I still feel hurt because everything is just a lie. 
 
My boyfriend act? A lie. May loving me? A lie. It’s all a big fat lie. A lie that I can’t seem to escape from.
 
“Listen, I’m hungry and I want to eat…” I said as I removed his hands and headed back to the kitchen.
 
-Onew’s POV-
 
I just stood there. I just there watching my dongsaengs getting hurt. I just watched Key hear all the bad things I had to say and I couldn’t do anything about it. I just watched Jonghyun get hurt from falling too hard and not being able to do anything. I’m also watching Taemin trying hard to act normal. I’m watching Minho also doing his best to make May happy even though I know in the inside he isn’t. None of are ok, none of us are happy. And lastly, I’m watching myself not being able to do anything about it…
 
But I know I’m the only one who’s strong enough to keep us together. I have to. I’m the leader and we can’t go back where we came from if nothing is back to normal. Right when I saw him I know that we must find a way. First I just need May to get her memories back. Then when we go back, everything will be back to normal because once we leave May, we won’t be able to get hurt anymore…
 
Yet the thought of leaving May scares me more than anything…
 
“Hyung…” I felt a hand over my shoulder and realized Jonghyun standing with a sad look on his face. “I’m really sorry.” He apologized. “You shouldn’t apologize to me, apologize to Key.” I told him. “I should have acted stubborn…” He added. I nodded in agreement but I didn‘t want him to continue feeling bad, “It’s alright. Let’s go back inside now.”
 
When we came back inside, I saw Key and May continue to acting lovey dovey. It didn’t affect me being jealous, it affected me because he’s hurting himself.
 
What are you doing to yourself, Kibum?
 
-Minho’s POV-
 
When Jonghyun and Onew hyung came back into the kitchen after Key came in, I’m sure something happened. I could feel the tension that something did happen.
 
Taemin looked at the three of them innocently and suddenly whispered, “Hyung, what do you think happened?” I just shrugged, I didn’t know yet I felt like…
 
“Oppa, say aaaah!” May said as Key opened his mouth wide as she fed him. They both started chuckling and May smiled widely. “I’m happy I’m starting to finally remember everything!”
 
Click.
With that sentence, everything began to make sense. May doesn’t remember anything therefore when she first saw Key, something happened and she might have thought he was her lover…?

My mouth dropped in shock. I couldn’t function what was happening clearly but I’m sure it isn’t good. Definitely not for Key. Does he know what he’s doing? I quickly stood up, “Excuse me, I need to use the restroom.” I said in a mannerly way as I excused myself to the restroom to wash up.

 

~ ~ ~

-Key’s POV-

After dinner, I helped clean the tables and wash the dishes with May‘s mother. “Key, I’m sorry about my daughter. I don’t know what sudden memory got to her but…” Before she could continue apologizing, I stopped her, “It’s really alright. I’m ok with it.” I lied.

 

Her mother smiled, at least the fact that she and her mother are happy, everything is fine. Even though it hurts, I’m fine.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

AUGH MY LOVELY READERS. ;~;

I have failed to update.

School is like aksdjfklsdjfkd. I'm sorry. 3 Forgive me for the millionth time.

Like i said, no promises can be made but I did say i'll try. /bricked

Sorry. Iloveyouguise. Aksdjfkjsdkfjds.

shinee-Favim.com-293100.gif

Buhhh-bye. Leave a comment & have a lovely day. <3