L-24

It's SHINee in my Room!

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho OST - Ooh La La

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydhmibT86xk

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

-Your POV-

“Miss Mayri!” Mr. Kang called out to me. “Yes sir!?” I replied obediently. “I want you to run an errand for me since you have the highest test score. I want you to drop off this book to room L-24 at lunch. If there’s no teacher there, just leave it on the tables.” I smiled at him, “Arrasso!”

I like how Mr. Kang likes me now because I aced the test, although I still feel like something is wrong about that. I basically guessed on the whole thing yet I just missed 2? Weird…

“So watcha’ thinking of?” Key asked, “Me?” he winked. I looked at him weirdly, “No!” He started laughing, “Hahaha, well anyways want me to come with you to L-24?” “No thank you, I’m alright. It’s just one book anyways~” I said.

I over-heard people telling rumors.

“Oh yeah, Room L-24? No one even goes there. It’s like an abandoned room.” One of my classmates muttered. “Dude, that’s like the haunted room of the school, even I’m a guy and I don’t want to go there!!” One of the guys chuckled. “Do ghosts actually appear there?” A girl asked. “Of course they do!! Specially if you’re alone, ooh, I really feel bad for May!” The guy added.

Gee, thanks… Now I feel terrified.

“Can you stop trying to scare May!” Key stood up. I put my head down in embarrassment. The other students got quiet. Minho came over, “So, would you like me to come with you?” I would love to say yes, but I don’t want to seem like a scaredy cat. “Guys, I got this! It doesn’t seem scary, the worst that can happen to me in abandon room is suffocate in the smell of it.” I tried laughing away my nervousness. Luckily they bought it, i think.

~ ~ ~

Couple minutes later, the moment in which I didn’t want to happen, happened. The bell had rung… My heart was beating fast, all the rumors my other classmates told me freak me out.

Before the guy left class, he tapped me on the shoulder, “Good luck!”

Key stood up in front of him and shook off his hand, “Don’t touch her! And I did tell you to stop scaring her right!?”

The guy got intimidated by Key and quickly scurried off of class.

“May, you sure you don’t want us to come with you?” Minho came back again. I smiled, “Ani, I’m not scared, it’s just rumors anyways!”

Shoot me now, I’d love to believe what I just said but I can’t. SOMEONE COME WITH ME.

I was making my way to the L buildings which was far from the lunch area. As I came by the area, all the talking stopped. My heart beat became 100x faster. I was getting really scared. OMG, I hate this. I regret not letting Key and Minho me there. This is what I get for being “brave”

I finally reached the portable class and knocked on the door hoping for an answer. WAIT, NO I DID NOT JUST HOPE SOMEONE WOULD ANSWER THE DOOR…

Yes, as expected, no one answered. I touched the door knob ready to open it.

Whatever happens, I love my life and if I won’t be able to live anymore, “I love fried chicken!” I shouted like a mad man. But it didn’t matter, I don’t think anyone heard me.

My last thoughts before I die? Mr. Kang, why do you hate me so much to do this to me. Why do I even have to put this dumb book here!? I thought you liked me!! But you didn’t. You lied. Now I am going to die...

I heard noises, hopefully it wasn’t from the inside. I took a deep breath and opened the door. Inside it was dark. There was no lights, I couldn’t see where the table was or where I should put this, it was too dark. My heart was pounding as I continued to walk inside. I could smell the faint smell of old books and dusk. I sneezed and I quickly put my cellphone’s light on. The table was all the way across the door. A little too damn far.

“SH*T.” I muttered scared. I don’t think I can do this anymore. But oh well, I have to do this…

I quickly ran to the table and placed the book on the table. As I placed the book on the table, the door slammed shut. I hurried to open it but it wouldn’t open.

WHY THE FU-- WOULDN’T IT OPEN!? I fell to the floor, very terrified. “Ottoke…”


Uh-oh... you're stuck. D:

If you don't comment I will make you stuck there too, really. >:D LOLJK♥

Sorry for the foul language used in the last line, you know, if i was scared, i'd cuss too. :P

Enjoy this gif of Taemin sitting on EXO(Bias Ruiners~) as the suspense awaits~

tumblr_lyn7s9KUQh1qdzynmo1_r2_500.gif