According to Taemin~

It's SHINee in my Room!

F(x) - Lachata

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0RDAjPLxb4

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

-Taemin’s POV-

It’s been a few days, and I’m glad that me and May-noona have been getting closer to each other. Everyone has been back to normal talking to her. She hasn’t had any bullies lately. Ahaha, I’m so happy for her.

It was lunch and everyone was laughing at Onew-hyung’s lame jokes with chicken.

“Why did the chicken cross the road?” Onew asked with a smirk forming on his face. “To get to the other side, derp.” Jonghyun said. “Nope!!” Onew said. “So the chicken can meet me and we’ll go on a date!!” Onew cheered and was jumping up and down. Me and noona were the only ones laughing with him. Noona looks so beautiful whenever she smiles. It makes my mood turn happy in an instant. Is this how it feels to be in love?

“Hmph! Why do you laugh at his lame chicken jokes!?” Key snorted. “Because it’s cute!” Noona smiled. Noona and Onew are getting pretty close also. I admit I get kind of jealous because of what happened that one day, but I’ll just forget about it because it wasn’t my business.

“So I’m not cute!?” Key pouted. “Hmm…” Noona put her index finger on her chin, “I don’t know, are you?” “Yeah! Of course I’m cute, I’m Kim Kibum!” Key-hyung crossed his arms. “Derps, I’m cute, even all the ladies know it.” Jonghyun-hyung but in. Minho started laughing at him, “You’re so short.” “Yah! What’s your point if I’m short!? At least I’m not a giraffe!” Jonghyun stuck his tongue back at Minho hyung.

“Will you guys stop it!?” Noona giggled, “You’re all cute ok!?” “Yep! What noona said! Except she forgot to include that I, Lee Taemin, is the cutest!!” I smiled at all of them with confidence. Jonghyun, knowing him as the meanest, started laughing at me along with Key.

“Meanie…” I pouted. “Aww!!” Noona defended me, “Taemin is the most adorable one!” Key and Jonghyun both rolled their eyes at Noona, “Whatever!” Key muttered. “Mehrong!!” I teased them.

After a few minutes, the bell had rung. Awh, I hate how everyone has different classes with me.

“Noona!” I called as she turned to look at me, “Yes, Taemin?” “Umm, can I drop you off to class today!” I smiled and offered her. “Waeyo? Wouldn’t you be late?” She asked. “But, but!!” I tried using my aegyo, “My class is right there and I don’t want Noona to go there alone!” I failed… She laughed, “Key and Minho’s in my next class though, are you sure?” I nodded my head twice, “Yep, yep!”

As I was walking next to Noona who was holding my hands like a lost little dog, Key was muttering to himself and Minho, “Why’s Taemin here!!??” Meanie, I thought. “What’s wrong with Taeminne, hm?” Noona said saving the day. “Nothing, it’s just…” Key glared at me as I hid behind May-noona. “Stop scaring him!” She told Key as Key got mad and started walking faster to their class.

“Alright then Noona, I shall get going now!” I smiled really big as I hugged her before she went to class. I got sad that I couldn’t hold her hand anymore but it’s ok! I ran really fast back to my class before I could be late and so Noona wouldn’t see my red cheeks.

On my way to class, with my fast-paste, I didn’t notice a girl walking with books. I couldn’t control my speed. WHOOPS~

I bumped into her as all her books dropped on the floor.

“I’m really sorry!!” I said scratching my head. I continued to help her as she was sitting there frozen. I looked at her face as she was gazing at me. I quickly gave her back her books. “Anyways, I’m sorry again, I have to go!” I bowed at her and ran to my class. Her jaw dropped as she continued to look at me. I kind of got scared so I hurried to my next class.

-Girl’s POV-

Who was he? I’ve seen him around, but I just don’t know where. I wanted to ask for his name… Wait, he dropped something… It said, “Lee Taemin~” Is that your name? Lee Taemin…


Hello my lovely readers! c:

I'm sorry for not updating in a long while~ I ran out of ideas for the split second.

I was debating what to happen. The song probably may not fit the mood but it's a spoiler? LOL~ Is this chapter boring? Yes or yes? I'm sorry if it was, i hope you all will like the next few chappies! :D

Now if you shall excuse me~ Hai Taeminnie, this chappie was for him kekeke ^~^

 hello17.gif