Lover...?

It's SHINee in my Room!

I'll protect you - Music Box

 
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
 
-Key’s POV-
 
May remembers me? I felt hope and happiness, all my anger disappeared within an instant. I nodded to the doctor and went inside the room.
 
When I came inside, May looked at me with her eyes wide, yet beautiful as always. “Kibum…? That’s your name right?” She questioned as I slightly nodded. I can tell she still has a loss of memory. I walked closer to her and asked, “Are you feeling much better?” 
 
May nodded and a tear drop fell from her left eye, “I’m sorry…” She apologized, I gave a questioning look, “What for?” She sniffled, “I’m sorry I couldn’t remember you. I’m sorry I forgot about my own lover.” May suddenly put her arms around me for a hug and I felt frozen all of a sudden. 
 
She called me her… lover?
 
“May, I…” I didn’t what I was going to say, I just couldn’t speak. All my actions did was just hug her back. I didn’t want to let go…
~ ~ ~
-Onew’s POV-
 
I could hear May’s soft voice as I was the closest to the door and I could swear I heard her sniffling. I don’t like hearing her cry.
 
“Hyung, what’s going on in there?” Taemin asked, “Is noona crying?”
 
I don’t know what to say, I just heard her call Key her lover. I felt my heart sinking. I felt confused. What exactly just happened?
 
The doctor came out with a cheerful smile, “I think Mayri will be getting her memories back in no time. She’s already remembering her lover. Just keep up with feeding her memories and she’s back!”
 
Lover…?
 
-Minho’s POV-
 
Did he just say May's lover...?
 
I gave Onew a concerned look, as his face was full with confused thoughts. I wonder what he heard.
 
“You four should also come in and start introducing yourselves.” The doctor suggested. 
 
The four of us went inside the room and saw May hugging Key, so affectionately. I felt a tinge of jealousy hitting me. What is this feeling? I hate it. I’ve never gotten jealous in my whole life but when I saw them hug I just felt so… hurt. I turned away from the scene.
 
-Taemin’s POV-
 
I was shocked as Key and noona were hugging when we got inside. I felt sad, I’m always jealous of anyone who got to be so close to May-noona. I hated this, I know now isn’t the time to be jealous but I can’t help myself. I wish I was the one she was hugging… not Key-hyung. 
 
May-noona suddenly turned around and got startled by us. She stopped hugging Key and looked at us with a blank stare then smiled. Is she really starting to remember us? Even though I felt jealous of Key hugging her, that small piece of hope kept me happy. I ran over to hug her, “Noona~!” After the hug, she blinked at me, “Huh?” Then she turned to look at Key, “Umm… Who are they?”
 
My face fell. I slowly started to take a few steps back. She doesn’t remember us… She doesn’t remember me. I wanted to go tell her everything but it wouldn’t help the situation right now. It wouldn’t help telling her that we were the people from the poster she hung up a month ago. It wouldn’t help, I’m no help, I’m so helpless. I wanted to leave the room, I felt useless.
 
I turned away and started to walk out, then I felt an arm stop me. “Wait…” I heard Noona’s soft voice stop me. I couldn’t, I just stood frozen there. It’s like she was my weakness…
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
Hello there my lovely readers! ^~^
 
Like i said, I'll be updating more! I'm just like losing my ideas for this story. :\ Yet I don't want to end it.
 
Don't worry my readers, i won't end it just yet!
 
Love you guys! Don't forget to comment ♥ :3