What's going on?

It's SHINee in my Room!

 

The Words I don't want to hear
 
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
-Minho’s POV-
 
Taemin ran over to hug May. After he hugged her, she just blinked at him and looked over at Key, “Umm… who are they?”
 
When she asked him the question, I didn’t know how to feel. I don’t know if it was anger or sadness coming over me. I feel angry because she’s lost her memory and I feel sad cause it’s not like there’s anything we can to do about it, it wasn’t her fault…
 
-Taemin’s POV-
 
My heart sank. I just wanted to leave because it hurts me so much. But I can’t, because I love her.
 
“I’m sorry if I can’t remember anything but I’m ready to remember everything if you help me.” May said comfortingly when she saw the sadness in my eyes.
 
I felt my soft spot’s weakness. Even though I felt sad, I turned back around to face her. She gave me a warm, sweet smile, “Mianhae.” She apologized once more. If there’s anything I hate more than seeing her sad, it’s her apologizing. I didn’t want her to feel sorry, it wasn’t her fault. 
 
I smiled back, “It’s ok, It’s not your fault noona. I’ll help you remember everything in no time!” 
 
As much as I felt pain striking my heart, seeing her smile, also made me smile, even though it may not be my real smile. I don’t want to show her my weak side, like I said, I’m tired of always being treated like a little kid. I don’t want to just be the dongsaeng here, I want her to see me as a man.
 
“Thank you…” She smiled. I felt my heart flutter even during this sad moment.
 
“Umm… I’m sorry but is it ok if you all introduce yourselves again?” She bit her lip. Minho and Jonghyun hyung looked upset about it, Onew-hyung’s face just gave an unreadable look. “I think it’s a good idea.” He spoke up and looked at the guys with a weak smile.
 
“I’m Onew!” He said managing to grin. Even though he was smiling, I felt like hyung was sad about it. I mean I am also, starting all over is so hard but for May-noona, we’ll have to do it. “I’m Taemin!” I seconded with a huge smile that hid how I felt. Minho and Jonghyun looked at each other. “Minho, Choi Minho.” He smiled and put his hand for her to shake. Noona smiled and shook his hands.
 
-Your POV-
 
I suddenly felt my heart beat fast when my arms touched his hands, Minho’s hands. It felt like I’ve held his hands before. It was like I didn’t want to let him go… was he the one holding my hands when I was in a coma…? Wait, this is bad. Isn’t Key my lover…?
 
-Minho’s POV-
 
We were inseparable within that moment and I didn’t want to let go. I saw the bracelet wrapped around her hands which made me smile.
 
“I’m Jonghyun.” Jonghyun said as I finally let go of her hands. She turned slightly pink and looked away.
 
The doctors suddenly barged in, “We have good news!” We all looked up at him, “Mayri will be discharged later on today.” A smile formed on all 6 of our faces.
 
Thank god! I grinned widely and looked at May. She smiled back at me but suddenly stopped and turned away to look at Key. I wonder what happened…
~ ~ ~
-Jonghyun’ss POV-
 
Everyone had to leave the room because the doctors were preparing her to get checked out today. They called her mother to inform her about the situation. She was really happy about it. I’m glad…
 
We all decided to wait back home for May until her mother comes to pick her up. Everyone at home looked lifeless, including me. I wish May would just remember…
 
After a few hours of waiting, the doorbell rang. Taemin hurried to answer the door. I saw his face light up when he opened it, “Noona!” Everyone else sitting down stood up and went over to the door to greet her.
 
“Hello!” She beamed cheerfully. I sure missed that smile of hers. She scanned her eyes at all of us and stopped until she saw Key and smiled wider. “Key!” She called out and hugged him.
 
We all looked at the two with confused faces. What just happened? Why do I suddenly feel jealous? Why do I suddenly feel angry right now? What does she actually remember? What is seriously going on…?
 
So many questions are still left unanswered…
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
I hate the fact that AFF's being a douche so i had to add this chapter in again.
 
I remember the last time AFF deleted a chapter in this fic, i couldn't update for months.
 
Luckily, i still had this chapter saved. 
 
Although i've been losing inspiration to continue, i still will.
 
Everything is pretty confusing, but yeah it's part of the story.
 
Even I, myself, am confused. >~<
 
I have nothing else to say now. ._. Sorry for letting you down, readers. ;_;