Hide & Seek

It's SHINee in my Room!

 

OST - Coming Down From Heaven - You're Beautiful OST
 
 
------------
 
It was too late, the door was getting key. And the only thing I could hope for is that my mom wouldn’t see them. Knowing her, she’ll go nuts! Especially if she finds out FIVE boys were here, not only 1, but FIVE! I’m a bit scared I need some time of explanation for this…
 
“May!” my mom called out as I was standing there nervously looking around for where the boys might be. “Unnie!” Rina smiled and ran over to hug me. “So honey, what have you been doing today?” my mom asked. Out of all the questions she can ask, why that? What should I reply. I was thinking of something, suddenly the closets behind them started opening, I saw Taemin hiding inside. OMG. My heart started beating like super fast. “You seem scared!?” My mother looked at me. “Oh, it’s nothing really!” I said. My mom looked at the direction I was looking and Taemin quickly closed the closet. PHEW! That was a close one!
 
“Was it just me or did the closet just like move?” My mom said questioningly. “It was just you, I guess…” I started getting nervous again as she was slowing walking to the closet. Suddenly we heard a loud bang in the kitchen. OH NO! Who’s hiding in the kitchen? We all made our way to the kitchen, then as we passed the living room I saw Minho standing next to a lamp as tall as him. Oh dear no! I hope they don’t see him! That is the most obvious hiding spot ever.
 
“OMONA!” my mother shrieked. There was a glass plate broken on the floor. I looked around and saw Key hiding in one of the cabinets. I quickly closed it hoping nobody would see him. Just breathe for now Key, I am really sorry!
 
Where could Jonghyun be hiding then? My mother checked in the guest room.
 
“AHHHHH!” she shrieked. Me and Rina quickly went there. There was a dinosaur sleeping on the bed! And he happened to be Kim Jonghyun! He woke up and looked around. OH. MY. GOSH. I AM DEAD. My mother glared at me.
 
“Noona! Noona! What’s all the noise?” Taemin came running. OOPS, I 2X DEAD NOW. “Taemin, what are you doing running around like that!! We could have been cau-” Minho looked around. 3X DEAD NOW. “So is the gig up?” Key came in. OH NO 4TH KILL OR… I really would hope Onew wouldn’t show up…
 
“So honey, any explanation!?” My mom raised her voice.
 
“Mianhe…” I sighed. “Even I don’t know the explanation myself…”
 
“Any more guys!? If there’s one more, I will seriously--” 
 
“Noona! I’m really sorry! I know I shouldn’t have came running.” Taemin frowned. “Don’t worry Taemin, it’s not your fault.” I said. “This is my fault for not stopping Taemin in time…” Minho also said. “No, it’s mine! If I hadn‘t broken the glass, this wouldn‘t have happened!” Key added. “Well I‘m sorry for getting caught.” Jonghyun replied. “It’s not any of your faults!” I finally said. “It’s mine. You’re all my responsibility now.”
 
“But May!” Key was going to add in. “No Key, I’m ok. I just don’t know or don’t expect my mother to believe me…” I sighed. “Believe you? What are you going to explain now!? What kind of lies are you planning to tell your own mother!?”
 
Suddenly Rina came running in with Onew. “Umma look! I found another one of unnie’s boyfriends!” Ok, I am so dead… But when Onew came, suddenly my mom’s mad expression suddenly changed. She looked at Onew a bit confused, as if she’s seen him somewhere…
 
“Onew…” She called out. She knows him…?
 

Sorry for such a LAME chapter! But I hoped you guys liked it ? <3
 
Comment/Subscribeeeee please? :D