Math Test

It's SHINee in my Room!

SHINee - Jojo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdrimHSUFdo 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

-Your POV-

School, I hate school, specially waking up so early in the morning…

“Mayri, honey, wake up!!” My mother yelled. The same yell that wakes me up every morning. I hate this, I hate waking up. It should be a good day today, it’s Friday~ But it’s not. Augh, I’m so tired. Why do I feel tired? Oh right, I stayed up cramming for my exam today. Augh, I hate today already, so much for a Friday…

I got lazily up from my bed and went to get something to wear. I just got a light blue plaid shirt and skinny jeans. I quickly got dressed, not putting on any make up. I just felt so lazy and tired. I then went downstairs with the others for breakfast.


“Morning.” I said sleepily. “Goodmorning!” Taemin smiled enthusiastically. I swear, how can Taemin be so cheerful? Specially in the morning?

I headed over to get some cereals that we bought yesterday. My hand went on the cereal along with Jonghyun’s hands.

“Here.” He mumbled and gave the cereal to me. “You don’t want any or what?” I asked looking at the dinosaur. Jonghyun just shook his head and went to the restroom to fix his hair, of course.

~ ~ ~

At school, I couldn’t focus on the test. My brain was hurting, I couldn’t think correctly. Ottoke? I don’t want to fail. Augh, I’m so dumb. I hate tests like these. I was falling asleep as I read every question. Key kept tapping me to wake up after every passage.

“Yah, stop falling asleep!” Key whispered to me. I couldn’t help it. I took a deep breathe and continued to read the questions in my head.

Find the critical number of the function.
g(t) = | 6t - 9 |


I read the numbers in my head trying to make it function but it just wouldn’t go through. Math seriously isn’t my subject. I think I gave up. That was just question 15 out of all the 50 questions. Key was already on the last questions. Yup, I give up. I probably have a bad grade in math already. I’m just going to bubble any answer and sleep. -_-

-Key’s POV-

I tapped May and whispered to her, “Yah, stop falling asleep!” She just sighed and continued to take the test. It seems that she was really having a hard time with it. I saw her just staring at her paper not doing anything. If only I could help her right now, I would. She seemed lost. Wait, what the heck is she doing!? May’s just bubbling random answers on her paper. Then she put her head down and went to sleep.

“Pabo!” I whispered to the sleeping May. I quietly took her paper and erased her name. I put my name in the replacement of it. Then on my paper, I wrote May’s name and swapped it. I tried to correct as much as I could in May’s test, but time ran out.

The bell rang to lunch, May woke up and looked sadly at her paper. I didn’t want May to fail… So I guess I just took my effort and gave it to her…

Mr. Kang made a small announcement, “After lunch, I will be giving you back your graded work. If you fail, you have to make it up after school.” May sighed. I think she thinks that she failed, haha, she didn’t.

As we were dismissed to lunch, May kept a sad expression. “What’s wrong?” I asked her. “I failed it.” She sighed. “No you didn’t! Don’t say that! You probably got an A!” I chuckled and winked at her so she’d feel good about herself. Instead she frowned even more. Throughout the whole lunch break, she was just sad. See, this is why I don’t want to see her fail, I don’t want to see her sad. I know what I did was wrong, but I don’t care. I’d rather be bad, than see her sad.


Ooh, Key's so naughty! :o

What do you guys think of this chapter?

I decided to make it for Key of course. C: *i love comments~*

tumblr_l9jcekofzr1qzzb83o1_500.gif

forgive him<3 I know you can't resist his cuteness~