Worst Day Ever

It's SHINee in my Room!

 

OST - Without Words - Park Shin Hye
 
 
----------------------------------------------
 
You were in your room as you kept crying. Your parents are in the middle of an argument as they kept shouting at each other. Your parents have been fighting for a while now, and they were soon to divorce. But out of all the fights they have had, this one was the worst. You could hear glasses breaking and things being thrown, you got scared and covered your ears with a pillow. You continued to cry as you heard the entire ruckus happening downstairs. Your little sister, Ri Na, didn’t know what was going on and was really scared, she ran up to you. You hugged her so tight and covered her ears. Rina was way too young to hear or face this kind of stuff.
 
“You can’t just do that!” your father yelled out. “They’re my children! I’m bringing them with me!” you heard your mother yell back. “I can’t just let you leave the house with them! I’m the father!” He continued to yell. “Well, I’m the mother! And I won’t be leaving this house unless they are with me!” She continued to fight back, “We’re leaving this house in less than a week! You can’t do anything to stop us! My decision is final!” “FINE!!!” Your dad saying as he threw a glass vase with the flowers he gave your mother on their recent anniversary.
 
Your mother continued to cry, your little sister went up to your mom and hugged her. “Omma! Why are you crying, Omma?” she cried along with your mom, “Appa! Why are you fighting against Omma?” “Rina… you’re staying with Appa right?” your dad asked Rina, she was still scared and hugged your mother. Your dad looked at you, before you could answer, you quickly ran out the door.
 
“May!” your parents called out, but you continued running.
 
-Your POV-
 
I finally reached the city, I tried getting off what just happened out of my head, their divorce was for sure this time, with that tone of voice… -sigh- I’m trying to think of comfort… I remembered my boyfriend, he was the only I call for on times like this, Junhyung. But I wouldn’t want to bother him.
To lighten things up, I visited shops and tried thinking of something else.
 
I thought about Junhyung, our 8 months was coming up in a week. In a week, I’ll be living somewhere else, somewhere far from him... My mother already got a house for us, she’s been thinking about this for a while now, I can’t believe it, I didn't want to be separated from him. I continued thinking about something else, I saw something cute, something I should buy for Junhyung. It was a cute teddy bear that reminded me of him. I thought it was made for him, so I ended up buying it. 
 
After buying it, I didn’t know where else to head out, I felt so lost and lonely. I needed someone to understand me and be my side right now. As I was about to dial Junhyung’s number, I saw my reflection through a restaurant. I also saw something I didn’t want to see…
 
~~~~~
 
Annyeong! Sorry if the first episode wasn't long or was that good, but i really hope you guys like it though! :)
 
SHINee will be appearing on the 3rd/4th chap! Keep waiting! Enjoy & Happy reading! <3
 
Comment pleaseeeee~ :D