Thirty Days | Hoseok, You

Collection || BTS [REQUESTS CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your eyes were filled to the brim with tears as you looked over at Hoseok. His expression was full of hurt and you couldn't bear to look.

But you didn't want to turn away.

Lifting a hand, you tried to reach for his face to brush his hair out of his eyes.

He jerked away from your touch.

"What are you doing?" he asked, his voice harsh. It pained you to hear it. He was normally all smiles, contagious laughter always making your day.

This was hard.

"H-Hoseok-"

"Are you trying to act like you didn't do anything wrong?"

"I-I'm sorry," you sniffed, feeling your fingers trembling knowing that this conversation was not going to end in cuddling on your bed like the others always did.

Your body knew.

You were just trying to deny it.

"Sorry? Was loving me a joke? Was this whole thing a joke?"

"Hoseok," you sniffed, reaching for him again but he jolted his shoulder away.

"I don't want to talk about this," he started for the door, "I think I should just leave."

"H-Hoseok, it's not true, it's-"

"Y/N," he started, "You know I don't have time for this. I guess I was the only one taking this relationship seriously, seeing as I tried to fit in time for you despite all my interviews, concerts, practices," he looked away, fingers running through his hair, "But maybe I'm the only one."

"Please," you pledged, "You're not. You're not the only one, Hoseok, please."

"Then tell me," whipping around, he looked at you dead in the eyes, making you whimper, "What did I ever mean to you?"

"You meant the world to me, baby, you still do," you sniffed, "I'm sorry, I was wrong when I-"

"Told your best friend you were falling out of love with me?"

You gulped, blinking up at him, "I was wrong. I was so totally wrong, I don't know what made me think tha-"

"And yet you continued to play me..." he laughed bitterly, "I can't believe I thought you loved me."

"I do! Baby, I really do, please believe me," you pleaded and he shook his head.

"I don't know what to believe anymore, I don't know who to believe anymore."

"Okay," you straightened your back, "Give me thirty days."

His eyes lowered from the ceiling to look at you again, but you wished he hadn't. They were full of abandonment, of hurt you caused and you knew you would never forgive yourself for turning his cheerful smile into this all this misery.

"Give me thirty days to show you I love you, I promise you'll believe me," you thought it was a great idea but immediately regretted it.

"Y/N, is this a game to you?"

You blinked, "No, that's not what I meant..."

"Okay, you know what, I'm just going to leave, I don't have time for this," he sighed, pulling out his phone, flicking the screen on to see a selfie of you kissing his cheek. Through the corner of your eye you saw him wince as he checked his missed calls.

"Hey, yeah, sorry hyung," before you could say anything to get him to stop, he was already at the door, "No, I'm on my way, see you in about ten minutes? Sorry I'm late, hyung."

Without even a single goodbye, he had shut the door.

Your hand immediately stretched for the doorknob, wanting to twist it and pull him back in but something stopped you.

Did you really fall out of love with him? Yeah, you told your best friend you did, but that was just a mistake, you were sure of it. Just because of the lack of seeing him, you felt like the distance was making your heart weak, but meeting him after his tour was over proved that theory wrong. 

You did love him.

Didn't you?

Then why was it so hard to open that damn door?

And run to him.

Wrap your arms around him.

Tell him he was your everything.

--

One day had passed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter