Admirer | Jimin, You

Collection || BTS [REQUESTS CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Admirer

Type: Scenario | Drabbles | Reactions

Pairing: Jimin, You

Genre: Fluff | Angst | Friendship | Other - College AU

Words: 1336

Summary: You called it a celebrity crush which would only explain why you thought you would never meet

Okay, I actually loved writing this so there probably will be a part two :)

 

You didn't really know that much about him. All you knew was that he was a year older than you, studying in the Performing Arts section of your College which was next to your department. He had a few friends, whom you saw him hanging with all the time, he apparently was an amazing dancer and could sing. Another thing you knew about him was that one of his classes finished right during your break, and during that time you would reside in the library spot next to the window – the window facing the exit to his room obviously – and just watch as he walked out, sometimes his friends running up behind him and swinging their arms around his neck and pulling him into a headlock, making them fall into fits of laughter, and other times he would exit by himself, swaggering down the path with two hands in his pockets, enjoying the lively and colourful view in front of him. You didn't know what to call your admiration for him, but you settled for a celebrity crush. And it was true, in the fact that you wouldn't ever have a chance with him, and that you spent several hours in the week thinking about him, looking at him. Although you didn't really know much about him, there was something you knew for certain which was that man was he easy on the eyes. On a good day he wore a simple shirt, and black skinny jeans, often ripped at the knees, with sneakers or timberlands and a snapback on his head. When he wasn't wearing a cap over his head, you guessed that originally he had his brown hair styled in a middle parting because when he left his studio, it was all dishevelled and messy, but still looked 100% as good, if not better. When his friends would join him and he laughed with them, you were able to see how his eyes shrunk to little slits and his wide smile caused your heart to flip completely over itself.

It just made you wish you could meet him properly one day.

Just once.

Today, when you sat next to the window and waited for him to leave his department block, you didn't see him leave. It was weird for you because you remember that every day for the past year he had left that building at that time without fail. You waited a little longer, because there was always that possibility that he was slightly late. When he didn't show up in the next half hour, you slowly packed up your things and left the library.

What am I doing?

You thought to yourself as you found your feet walking their way to the performing arts department.

Why am I doing this?

You didn't have a good feeling about his absence and you wanted to check that everything was okay.

There was no harm in that... right?

You were just being a genuine, caring person.

Like anybody else would be.

As you pushed open the heavy door that lead to the countless recording studios and dance practice rooms, you strode up the hallway, your head peeking into every room to check if he was inside.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter