Foolish | Taehyung, You

Collection || BTS [REQUESTS CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Can I just say how damn fine Taehyung looks in that gif]

 

Title: Foolish

Type: Scenario | Drabbles | Reactions

Pairing: Taehyung, You

Genre: Fluff | Angst | Friendship | Other -

Words: 1923

Summary: You were his best friend, and although you tried to deny it, you started to fall... for him

 

You hadn't seen him in a long time, and although you tried to deny it, you were starting to miss him. His eyes. His nose. His mouth. His hair. His everything was now your everything. His smile brightened up your day. His hugs made you feel like all was good in the world. His voice was music to your ears.

But it wasn't easy. Crushing on the jock, admiring him from afar, was hard. You didn't want to seem clingy so you rather not even speak to him at all. You didn't want to look desperate so you didn't even acknowledge him when he passed you. And this behaviour started to become natural for you. But to him, it was weird. It was strange that his best friend no longer spoke to him like they used to and no matter how hard he tried to get through to you, to ask you what was going on, he never succeeded. You ignored his phone calls, his texts, his notes in class. All because you didn't want to seem like you were trying to take him away from everybody else.

But this all came with a price.

A price you weren't willing to pay.

When you walked into your classroom, you took a seat and pulled out your notebooks, trying to shake off the fact that he was in your class this period. Your eyes flickered over to his normal seat, and seeing as it was filled with someone who was not Taehyung, you breathed out a sigh of relief when the lecturer walked in. You wouldn't have to see his face today.

When the lesson was over, you stayed behind as normal, while everyone left you wrote out your notes from this one class again so that it didn't leave your head. In the process of you writing, you saw something drop on the table. You eyed the small blue object for a while before realising that-

"Hey," Taehyung breathed, smiling as he sat on the table next to you.

You gulped, "What are you doing here?"

"What? This is my class too Y/N," he sipped from his coffee and all you were thinking was that you were jealous of that foam cup.

"But you weren't in-"

Your words stopped when you saw the smirk that appeared on his lips.

"You knew I wasn't in class?"

"Of course, not that many people take it," you blurted, trying to defend yourself but you knew you had just dug yourself in deeper.

"Yeah not that many people take this class, maybe around 350?"

You roll your eyes, "Alright whatever, yeah, yeah I saw that your normal seat was taken by the chics who come to class in pyjamas, so I knew you weren't here happy?"

"Who took my seat? I do not approve," he shook his head.

"Well it's not like you were there to tell them off," you said gruffly, finishing your last set of notes.

"Aww did you suffer with me gone?" he smirked, sitting into the seat next to you and pinching your chin, wiggling it around as if you were a baby and you felt yourself holding your breath at how close he was.

"Shut up," you shoved his hand off and started to pack up your things.

"Listen, Y/N," he started as you stood up. He put his outside hand in his pocket while the other was gripping on to his beverage, "I need help."

You hugged your books to your chest as you walked in suit with him, watching the floor, "With what?"

"Okay so there's this girl," he started and obliviously you let out a tired sigh. "No! Wait, listen, she's so nice, and pretty and she asked me to dinner," you turned to him to see a giant smile plastered over his face. "And I really, really like her so I said yes."

"When is it?"

"Tonight."

"Okay so what do you need help with?"

"Well I've never actually liked someone as much as I like her, and I guess I don't really know how to act on the date."

"It's a date?" You felt your heart sink.

"I'm guessing it is, she made it seem more like a date than just a meetup."

"And you want me to..."

"Teach me how a gentleman is meant acts on a date. I'm pretty sure you've been on a lot of them, right?"

You hesitated, should you really do it? He is the man that makes tingles go down your spine, your heart beat a mile a minute, your stomach flutter and lose its mind. And helping him with this will make you go cra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter