Fan Mail | Jimin, You

Collection || BTS [REQUESTS CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Fan Mail

Type: Scenario | Drabbles | Reactions

Pairing: Jimin, You

Genre: Fluff | Angst | Friendship | Other -

Words: 1376

Summary: Jimin was getting fan mail by the same person, and he realised that this person was actually closer than he thought

by request:

Anon asked: Can u make a scenarios about jimin always got a warm letter from this fan and he determine to search for this fan but it turn out that the fan is nearer than he thought (anything like friend or classmate) pls make it fluff , romance and a bit of comedy but not so cheesy 😁😁 Kamsahamnida!

       

Jimin scrunched his nose in excitement as he let his fingers brush over the top folds of the envelopes he was holding.

You had the most this week.

He remembered his manager's surprised look when he opened the P.O. box to reveal the fan mail that overflowed.

We need to get a bigger one.

He sat down at his desk and leaned back in his chair, taking a quick sip of his coffee. The rest of s were just like him, wanting to rip open their mail as soon as they could, but unfortunately for them, they had to attend countless rehearsals and pre-recordings. Thinking about it, Jimin was actually the only member who could read them straight away and the other envied him for that.

Without knowing, a loud squeal escaped his mouth when he read the first lines of the first letter.

It was from India.

India.

The fact that the people who supported him wasn't limited to just the entertainment community in Korea, but actually stretched to everyone in the whole world amazed and excited him.

Dear Jimin Oppa...

He read every single fragment of every single word on that page. Smiling at their attempt in writing in Korean, laughing when they made small mistakes and gushing over their cute little handwriting.

This repeated for about 5 letters, origins spanning from Germany, France, Spain, Australia and New Zealand.

The next letter was one which had handwriting he recognised. It looked purely Korean.

He stood up and walked to his drawer, opening it to find millions upon millions of the other fan mail he had compiled over the years, and in the corner of it were about 10 letters, bound with some cheap thread. He took it back to his desk and lay them all next to each other, including the newest one he had received that morning.

They all looked the same.

He flipped the envelopes over and looked for a return address.

None of them had anything on the back, apart from a combination of numbers and letters.

They were different on every envelope.

Jimin raised an eyebrow in confusion and curiosity.

He took the letters out of them all and surely, in the corner of them all was the same sticker. It was a sticker of Jimin's favourite KaKaoTalk emoji. He furrowed his eyebrows.

How did I not see these before?

He took the newest letter in his hands to start reading it.

Hey Jimin...

The starting of it was so informal it startled him.

The full letter make him smile and laugh, it made him wonder why this person seemed more familiar than he thought.

When he was finished, he placed the letter next to the other ones and was about to put them in their enveloped but his impeccabl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter