Cuffs | Jungkook, You

Collection || BTS [REQUESTS CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What if we didn't... hate each other?

You blinked as you looked at your now broken physics project. You had to make a prototype of a proton accelerator and you spent all week on it.

Anger bubbled inside of you as you turned to Jungkook, whose eye was twitching, it was his basketball that had flung over and crashed into the model in the first place.

“What are you going to do now? Huh? How are you going to fix this?” you yelled. You hated the boy, he wouldn’t give a care in the world for anyone around him nor would he dare respect another person. And the fact that he had just knocked over all your hard work and didn’t even apologize make you furious.

“Will you calm down? It’s not that serious,” he said and your eyes widened.

“What is this ‘calm down’ you speak of? I don’t know the term,” sarcasm dripping from your lips, you picked up his basketball and threw it over the balcony and into the field.

"I hate you,” he seethed and you smirked.

“Whoa there, you need to calm down.”

Picking up the remains of your project, you heaved yourself down the stairs and strode to your physics class, not knowing what explanation you were going to give your teacher.

--

You picked up a tray and walked toward the first lunch lady, but something – or rather, someone – stopped you. Looking up, your immediate reflex was to roll your eyes at the person standing in front of you.

“Get to the back of the line,” you said flatly, too tired to get mad… yet.

“I was here first, I just went to get m-”

“I don’t remember seeing you here before me, Jungkook, just get to the back before you cause a scene.”

“Before I cause a scene? Y/N, you’re the one making a big deal out of this, besides, I was here first.”

You sighed, putting the tray down, “Jungkook. Get. To. The. Back.”

“What’s holding up the line?”

“Can you hurry up? We’re starving here!”

People called from behind you and before you could scream something back like ‘Why don’t you ask Jungkook?’, Hana, your best friend dragged both you and Jungkook out of the line with your wrists.

“What are you doing?” you hissed as she kept pulling you two until you reached her bag.

“Uhm, Hana, yeah, I’m a bit bu-” Jungkook’s voice was cut off when Hana brought out a pair of handcuffs and snapped one on you and one on him.

Your eyes widened, “What are you doing?” you hissed again, but this time, much louder.

You wanted to ask her why she had handcuffs in her bag but decided that was a question for later.

“I’m sick of the two of you bickering, I need some peace and quiet too, okay?”

“Hana, take this off,” Jungkook asked softly but she shook her head.

“I’m not taking these off of you until you guys reconcile.”

“Yah!” you exclaimed, “You better unlock this.”

She didn’t say anything and instead picked up her lunch tray and strutted to the serving bays.

You and Jungkook exchanged glances.

“I have basketball training after lunch.”

“Great. This is just great.”

--

“What is this supposed to be, drama club?” a scary voice boomed when you entered the gymnasium with Jungkook.

He must have felt you trembling because he whispered, “Don’t worry, I’ll sort this out,” into your ear as you approached his coach.

“Coach, hi,” he started, “Can I skip training tonight? I have an important Physics exam tomorrow that I need to study for.”

“Physics? Jeon, I know you don’t do Physics.”

You gulped.

“Haha…” he gave an awkward laugh, “Did I say physics? English! I meant English, I have an important English exam tomorrow and I need to study for it.”

He narrowed his eyes on the two of you, “And you’re not doing this just to go on a date with your girlfriend,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter