Love Notes | Jimin, You

Collection || BTS [REQUESTS CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don't ever stop smiling

You sat down at your desk for the first time that day, and saw a carton of milk on it, a small post it note stuck to it.

Never stop smiling. You make me feel like all my worries can go away with just your beautiful smile.

-Secret Admirer

And you did just that; smile.

You had been getting these anonymous letters and notes every day for the past month, telling you how beautiful, hardworking, diligent and strong you are. It made you feel so good, that someone out there actually cared if you were having a good day, and if you were having a bad day.

You just wished you knew who it was.

You had asked around if anyone recognised the handwriting but no one on your floor knew of it, and you couldn’t imagine who else would have been sending you these messages.

Sighing, you poked the straw into the carton and drank from it, thankful that there was someone like this secret admirer.

A head poked around your cubicle.

“Y/N,” he said, “Team Leader Park wants to see you.”

“Alright,” you reluctantly put the milk down, and trudged your way to his office.

You didn’t mind the Team Leader much but the fact that he attracted every single girls’ eyes due to his princely good looks and was welcoming to anyone and everyone made everything just so awkward.

“You wanted to see me?” you asked, as soon as you got in, watching as he turned around in his seat.

Today he was sporting his famous middle parting, and with that russet brown hair of his, he looked so good. It’s not like you had a crush on him, rather admired him for being such an all-rounder.

“Yes, Y/N, can you print out the sales we’ve made for the past month and write a report, evaluating them all? We need to make a decision for the next sale.”

“Oh, alright,” you bowed, “Anything else?”

“Uhm…” he bit his lip, looking at the floor, like he was holding back from saying something. “No, that’s it.”

“Okay,” you walked to the door, “I’ll get that report to you in a couple of hours.”

You could have sworn you saw him flash you a small smile, “Thank you.”

Why would he smile though? You were talking about work.

That’s nothing to smile about.

Y/N you’re going crazy.

--

The next morning, you were at work an hour early, determined to see if you could find out who it was behind those presents left on your table every day, hoping you could catch the person in the act.

But you were out of luck. Because when you got there, it was already sitting there, a milk carton with a stick note.

You plonked into your swivel chair, pulling the note off and reading it. And there, on the pink note, in the recognisable neat handwriting was a small message.

You’re much stronger than people give you credit for. Don’t ever give up no matter what anyone else says.

You blinked.

That means… this person probably was there yesterday… when your sunbae was telling you off for your ‘crazy ideas’ and ‘exaggeration in presentation’. And when you veiled your face, embarrassed, they called you ‘weak’ and ‘not good enough’, they probably saw all the misery you were hiding.

You shot up, your chair wheeling back and hitting the wall behind you. Starting to pace around the office, you wanted to see if you could find anyone else there. If you saw who was already here, maybe you could narrow do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter