Mr Popular | Jungkook, You

Collection || BTS [REQUESTS CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Mr Popular

Type: Scenario | Texts | Chatroom | Drabbles | Reactions | Outfits

Pairing: Jungkook, You

Genre: Fluff | Angst | Friendship | Other -

Words: 1467

     

The 'Mr Popular' series continues...

    

Miss Popular and Mr Popular. The mainstream pair. Together for the sake of being together. It described your life so perfectly it hurt. One day one of the boys from Bangtan came up to you and asked you to ball. The reactions of the people around you only consisted of 'Awww' and 'Finally!' but no gasps or shock. It saddened you that everyone already expected it but you couldn't blame them.

As you approached the lunch table where Bangtan sat, you heard a mix of whistles and cute calls from everyone around you but you just rolled your eyes and continued to walk - no, strut your way to them.

You could see as each member exchanged glances and finally someone nudged Jungkook and he turned around, his eyes lazily searched around and when they saw you, he stood up.

"Hey Jungkook," you breathed, trying to sound polite.

"Yeah?" he asked impatiently, looking around.

You blinked at him in disbelief. How could he ask you to ball with not one bit of interest in you? You of course didn't particularly like the guy, but he was handsome and you were beautiful, it was meant to be. And you tried your hardest to make it seem like you two loved each other. He was not helping.

Suddenly you were pushed forward and you felt your arms flailing as you closed your eyes; this was going to be the end of your social life.

But when you opened your eyes, you were looking into the large, doe eyes of none other than Jeon Jungkook. While your faces were just inches apart you noticed the way his eyes crinkled at the end when he smiled. But when you lowered your eyes to his smile, everything about it screamed

Fake. Fake. Fake.

You heard sounds of adoration by the people around you and you rolled your eyes as you pulled yourself off of him.

"Be careful," he whispered, looking into your eyes and brushing your hair out of your eyes.

You hated the way that while you were popular, you felt the need to stage things like this in order to make other people jealous. Was it really necessary? No. But you did it anyway.

It sickened you as you watched Jungkook act all loving toward you and you sighed and strode away, having enough of it all.

     

"Yah. L/Y/N," your best friend scolded you while lounging on your bed.

"What?" you asked, looking to her.

"I can't believe you just walked away from your boyfriend like that today," she said, as she popped a piece of her salad into .

You lifted the velvet blanket off of you and joined her on your 4-Poster bed.

"I told you, he's not my boyfriend," you poked her forehead.

"Well you two sure try hard to make yourselves look like the star couple," she laughed.

You sighed and flopped on the bed, facing the ceiling. "I don't know what to do. Soon it's going to be so obvious we're together just for the sake of being together," you said to her, "but I want Ball to be a night to remember. I need to convince even myself that Jungkook and I were at least slightly in love so that I can look back on the day and smile."

"Oh honey," she rested a hand on your shoulder and you un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter