Grasshopper | Jimin, You

Collection || BTS [REQUESTS CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Grasshopper

Type: Scenario | Texts | Chatroom | Drabbles | Reactions | Outfits

Pairing: Jimin, You

Genre: Fluff | Angst | Friendship | Other -

Words: 1486

Summary: Jimin likes you but is too shy to ask you out

by request

JiminIsMyJam asked: Yayy, could u do one where Jimin is asking you out for the first time but is very very nervous about it? 

 

 

"Yah," Hoseok's voice broke the dark silence of the night. Jimin, who was formerly staring blankly at the ceiling, jerked his head to the right, seeing Hoseok stare at him with confused eyes.

"Hyung? Why are you not sleeping?"

"I could ask the same from you," he said, switching the lamp stand on.

"You're going to wake up Tae!" Jimin hissed.

"Too late," Taehyung's husky voice spoke up, muffled by the pillows.

"Great," Jimin flopped back onto the bed, facing the ceiling once again.

"What's on your mind, young grasshopper?"

The door suddenly flung open and in the doorway stood a tired looking Namjoon, hair in a mess with his shorts riding up and Jungkook, shirtless and yawning.

"How is it that you guys are still so loud at," Namjoon stopped to look at his watch, "5 in the morning?"

Jungkook came and tucked himself next to Jimin, pulling the blanket back tightly over himself.

"We weren't loud," Taehyung whispered.

"There's no point in you whispering now, everyone's up," Yoongi's sleepy voice emerged from the doorway. Jimin rolled his eyes and planted his head in the pillow when Seokjin walked in with him, meaning that everyone was now in the sunshine line's room.

"What's all this about?" Seokjin asked and Jimin felt someone sitting on his legs but couldn't be bothered to see who it was, "So that we can go back to sleep."

"Young Jiminnie is facing someone serious problems," Hoseok answered.

"About what?"

"About our choreo?"

"Oh yeah, this time it's really hard, and dancer hyung wanted us to be perfect by tomorrow," Jungkook agreed.

"But I thought he was doing quite well, weren't you Jiminie?"

"Well, if you need help, Jungkook and I are going to be there all day today, we wouldn't mind the company."

At the Jimin's silence, the members concluded the problem wasn't the choreography.

"Maybe it's his uni work," Namjoon nodded, "It looks pretty hard now, especially that you have exams coming up," he looked at both Taehyung and Jimin.

Jimin continued to stay still, with his head buried in his pillow, while his hyungs kept coming up with reasons – wrong reasons – as to why he was like that. The only thing he was thinking about, however, was you.

Suddenly a soft melody of birds singing and violins playing sounded and Jimin snapped his head up, looking straight to his phone, which was beside Taehyung and Yoongi. Before he could snatch it away from the two, Taehyung held it in his hands and showed the screen to Yoongi and he raised his eyebrows in amusement as he read the Caller ID.

"Y/N?"

"Y/N?!" the group chorused and Jimin finally snatched the phone away from them successfully and answered the phone.

"Y/N is a girl's name!" Hoseok hissed.

"Hello?" Jimin answered, shooting a death glare at the boys.

"It's girl problems," Seokjin emphasised the word 'girl' like it was a foreign term to them now.

Jimin sighed and stood up to leave the room.

"Hey Jimin," you replied cheerily, wondering what all the shushing and commotion was on the other line.

"What's up? You okay?" Jimin said as he closed the door behind him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter