Mr Popular | Taehyung, You

Collection || BTS [REQUESTS CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Type: Scenario | Texts | Chatroom | Drabbles | Reactions | Outfits

Pairing: Taehyung, You

Genre: Fluff | Angst | Friendship | Other -

Words: 1241

 

The 'Mr Popular' series continues...

 

They were the popular kids, which meant they had girls lined up at their very front door and their pick for the Spring Ball was easy. They were all sorted, large romantic gestures for girlfriends, potential girlfriends or their chosen girl from the group who obsess over them. But there was still one. One who suspiciously still hadn't asked anyone to the ball. Someone who was everyone's dream guy but lacking a date. It was strange, really, as being one of THEM, meant not thinking twice about it, but just asking the single best looking girl from school and giving her flowers, gracing her with the 7 words, "will you go to the ball with me?"

But he seemed to be holding on for a reason. He seemed as if he had been waiting for a special someone and that made every girl's heart melt. Of course it wasn't certain but 'asking people to ball' season had long started and every one of his friends had a date. Even Park Jimin, whom you saw as the sanest one out of them all, had a date, of course it was a reckless decision on his part, his biology desk partner who was one of the many girls fawning over him. Personally you thought he would have asked his super close best friend even if they had gone as friends, Jimin didn't seem like the person who would just ask anyone to the ball. But he did.

You were surprised Kim Taehyung hadn't done the same thing already.

Every girl had made their bets, sitting on the edge of their seats, waiting for that one person who he would stride up to on a white horse and ask to ball. But you knew that secretly every girl wanted to be her.

Every girl but you.

You didn't particularly despise him though, just the thought of him. The very concept of Kim Taehyung made you go mad with fury because you hated the idea of having everyone's eyes on you, expecting you to be perfect and beautiful all the time. You'd rather just be you.

So when he came and sat next to you, it wasn't all that surprising that your first reaction was to shift away, moving onto the next desk. It wasn't as if he just sat there because he wanted to though, the only spare seat was in fact next to you so it wasn't unreasonable.

"Y/N," you heard him whisper.

You sighed and turned to face him.

"Yes?" you asked, trying not to sound rude or unpleasant.

"Can I look at your notes? I don't understand integration," he asked and you raised an eyebrow. Despite being super obnoxious (or so you though) and 'popular' he was actually pretty smart. The fact that he couldn't understand something as simple as integration surprised you, nonetheless you passed him your ring binder and he winked at you.

"Thanks."

 

The bell for lunch rang and you stood up to pack your stuff.

"Thank you so much Y/N," Taehyung said before an arm was slung over his shoulders and he was whisked away by some of his friends.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter