Foolish Part Three | Taehyung, You

Collection || BTS [REQUESTS CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Foolish Part Three

Type: Scenario | Drabbles | Reactions

Pairing: Taehyung, You

Genre: Fluff | Angst | Friendship | Other - College AU

Words: 1242

Summary: You were his best friend, and although you tried to deny it, you started to fall... for him

 

"What are you doing?" you asked once you two tore apart.

He seemed to have regained consciousness as he just stared at you, blinking with empty eyes.

"I-I don't even know," he stuttered a reply, "I don't know what I'm doing."

"You just kissed me!" you accused.

"You did the same before!"

"I was drunk!" you defended yourself, remembering the excuse you had used before.

"Well I am too!"

"Yeah right," you huffed, rolling your eyes, "I know you don't get drunk from just two bottles of soju."

"I'm drunk," he muttered again.

"No you're not," crossing your arms over your chest, you narrowed your eyes at him, "Why did you do that to me...?"

"How many times do I nee-"

"You're not drunk," you cut him off, "You were drinking but you're not drunk. I know that, you know that, we all know that so cut it out. You're not drunk. Why did you kiss me?"

"You weren't drunk either," you heard him mumble under his breath.

"What?"

"You weren't drunk either! That time you kissed me you said you were drunk, but I didn't taste the slightest bit of alcohol."

"That's because..."

"I guess we both have something to hide."

"The thing is, Tae, you can't afford to go around kissing everyone when you're dating that other girl."

"That other girl has a name, and I don't go around kissing everyone, okay, only..."

"Only me?" you scoffed in disbelief, looking out the window, "Am I your toy? Just because I've been your best friend for this long, do you think that using me like this is okay? I have feelings too, Tae!"

"Woah, Y/N calm down," he sat up on the sofa properly to look at me crouched on the floor.

"No, I will not calm down. You... what? Don't go around kissing everyone? Then what was that? You have a girlfriend and here you are acting like you don't. Did you even think about how she would feel?"

Although you said that, that wasn't exactly what you were thinking.

"Or how I would feel?"

He raised an eyebrow, "How you would..."

"That's right, because while you're out there officially dating that chick, it's alright for you to simultaneously be all cute and romantic, leading me on and then acting like it wasn't a big deal. Have you not even thought that it might be a big deal to me?"

You didn't even care that you were yelling.

"But you did it before..."

"Yeah because I thought I liked you, no, I thought I loved you. And I wanted to let you know before it was too late. I guess it's way too late."

You stood up and started for the door but he stopped you, tugging at your wrist.

"Wait. It's not too late, Y/N."

"What?" you sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter