Courage | Jimin, You

Collection || BTS [REQUESTS CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Courage

Type: Scenario | Drabbles | Reactions

Pairing: Jimin, You

Genre: Fluff | Angst | Friendship | Other -

Words: 1062

by request

Anon asked: Halloo! This is thefirst time im requesting a scenario and id be so happy if you did jimin as your best friend and you were at one your apartments when you pretend youre asleep to scare him but he kisses your forehead and says i love you thank you!

 

"Did you see the look on her face?!" you said, biting your bottom lip, waiting for his answer before you burst out laughing.

"She looked like she was going to call her daddy to get escorted out on her gold chariot," Jimin exaggerated, falling into a fit of giggles.

That made your heart increase its speed. With all this laughter, your breathing wasn't doing all that well but now that he was being all adorable and gorgeous on top of it, it really was going south.

You took a deep breath and opened your apartment door, heading straight for the couch which you flopped onto, your feet following straight after.

Jimin chuckled at your actions before walking to the kitchen.

"Y/N-ah you want a drink?" he asked and you could almost hear his hands ready on the Pepsi cans, knowing that you were going to ask for them.

"Pepsi please!" you ordered in a sing-song tone and went back to facing the ceiling. He came over, tossed the can onto the couch and sat down in front of it, resting his head against your stomach. You froze. Why was it that you felt your butterflies flood instantly?

"How was work?" you asked, knowing the answer already. Jimin loved his job, actually he hated it when you called it a job, or work, because to him it wasn't. He was doing what he loved and that could be hardly considered a job.

"Why did I even ask?" He gave you a knowing look, and you smiled in return. "Ahhh you're so lucky to have a job that you love."

"I know, I am," he nodded and then looked at you, "but you're even luckier to have a best friend this amazing," he pointed at himself.

You scoffed and covered your mouth with your hands, "You did not just-"

"Oh but I did," Jimin chuckled to himself and leaned forward to grab the remote off of the table.

"Channel 4 has Running Man on right now," you told him and he changed the channel accordingly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter