Mistakes | Jungkook, You

Collection || BTS [REQUESTS CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Type: Scenario | Texts | Chatroom | Drabbles | Reactions | Outfits

Pairing: Jungkook, You

Genre: Fluff | Angst (?) | Friendship | Other -

Words: 835 

 

This was the first day you were able to attend a BTS concert, and because of this Jungkook didn't let you leave his side. During his styling, he made you sit in the chair next to him as you told him about your day. When he was getting dressed you were seated in front of the curtain, listening to him practice his verses and giving him feedback. While all the boys were alone in the waiting room, doing last minute dance and vocal practice, you were asked to watch them for any little mistakes.

There was a knock at the door, followed by a staff's voice; "You guys need to be on stage in 20 minutes".

The boys sighed, and you felt the atmosphere change from playful to anxious real quick.

"Okay, kids, let's go," Seokjin broke the silence as he picked up his water bottle and walked to the door. After waving goodbye to you he draped his arm over Yoongi and they left, followed by the rest of the boys, leaving you and Jungkook alone in the room.

"C'mon," he said, walking over to you and tugging onto your arm as he led the way to the door.

"Where are you taking me?" you giggled as you caught up to him and linked your arms in his.

"The best seat in the house," he said, sounding more excited than you were.

You loved how invested Jungkook was in your relationship, you never felt like you were bothering him when you texted him first, you never felt like you were taking up his time when you had your never-ending phone calls and in times like this you never felt guilty for making him go out of his way to organise your seat.

"Oh my gosh," Jungkook said suddenly and you looked up at him.

"What?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter