Mr Popular | Yoongi, You

Collection || BTS [REQUESTS CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Mr Popular

Type: Scenario | Drabbles | Reactions

Pairing: Yoongi, You

Genre: Fluff | Angst | Friendship | Other -

Words: 1226

Summary: Bangtan hid many secrets, and you just walked into Yoongi's messy life

 

The Mr Popular series continues...

   

You were curious about him. He walked around the school, always looking happy with his friends, however, you couldn't help but notice the way his sleeves would be elongated over his arms, and the way his shoes seems old and rusty but painted over with black polish time and time again to make them look intact. Of course he was part of the popular kids so there was nothing to worry, you thought. They were all rich and could all afford new clothes and new shoes, whenever they needed.

But why did he seem... different?

He was the only member of Bangtan who would bully a girl, and then run back to her afterward, begging for forgiveness.

Today it was your turn.

You were walking down the hallway, clutching your books tightly to your chest. You weren't particularly popular, but you were up there. People respected you for your appearance, your grades and your social life. You thought it was a win-win-win especially because you weren't under the pressure of being perfect in the public eye.

Suddenly something hard hit your back and you spun around, knowing that there literally was almost no one in this school who would dare to do that to you.

"Oh... uhm, sorry," Yoongi knelt down and picked up the basketball that had just been shoved into your back.

"Sorry?" you asked, putting a hand on your hip and looking around. There was hardly anyone in this hallway and so the possibility of it hitting you accidentally was almost null.

"Yeah," he mumbled when he stood up.

You finally began to understand why there were so many girls obsessing over this guy. He had the type of look that could be anyone's ideal type. The many times his friends and him played with different hair colours, you realised now, was becoming a blessing. The grey hair that flowed over his forehead suited his skin tone and hung over his eyes in all the right places. His tiny eyes looked beautiful in the way they looked up at you with their special glint. His lips were pursed in a straight line with a kind of sophisticated look about them.

How had you not realised this about him before?

"Sorry is something you say when you do something accidentally," you said and he slowly lifted his head. Even if it were for a brief moment, you were sure you saw a tad of fear run through his face.

"It... was an accident," he muffled.

"C'mon, you know better than to lie to me," you raised an eyebrow, looking up at him. Although he was slightly taller than you, at that moment, you seemed more intimidating that he.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter