Birdsong | Jimin, You

Collection || BTS [REQUESTS CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Birdsong

Type: Scenario | Drabbles | Reactions

Pairing: Jimin, You

Genre: Fluff | Angst | Friendship | Other - College AU

Words: 1846

Summary: You were roommates with Jimin but you found yourself thinking that he was more than just that to you

   

You had been Jimin's roommate ever since the beginning of the year because the dorm you were staying in had an odd number of girls and an odd number of boys with one extra room. It just happened that way, but you hadn't been more thankful for anything else before. Because of this mix up, you had the opportunity to become best friends with him and that in itself was happiness beyond one’s imagination.

Jimin was the sweetest, most kind-hearted guy that you had ever met and in all honesty it was intriguing. Day in and day out Jimin had been nothing but supportive of each and every single decision of your year. You wanted to cut your hair? Go for it. You wanted to wear a skirt? Your choice. You wanted to give dancing a try? You do you. Often even there were some times you 'doing you' involved his help and he obliged without protest - okay maybe he hesitated - but he accepted in the end. You need a pretend date? Sure. You can't go there alone? I'm free. You needed company? I'm great company.

It had only been a year but you two already knew so much about each other. Bathroom, workout, shower, study times, food and drink preferences, strengths and weaknesses, fashion style, you two even had each other’s timetables memorised.

“Wake up sleepy head,” you heard somebody say and you peeled your eyes opened to see Jimin scurrying around the room, pulling a shirt over his head.

“What time is it?” groaned, scratching your head.

“Time for you to ing be in physics,” he scolded you and you widened your eyes, looking to your clock.

“Noooo,” you swung your legs over your bed and hopped off. Suddenly you felt something flop on your head and you reached to grab it, finding a pair of sweatpants that Jimin had just thrown at you to wear. “Thanks,” you mumbled and picked up the nearest sweater, stuffing it onto your body you took a bite out of the sandwich Jimin was eating and headed out the door.

Physics was the class you were struggling in the most and you really couldn’t afford to miss anything which is why you were tripping over your feet as you ran to the other side of the campus.

When you finally got into the lecture hall, you were lucky enough to find one empty seat near the back and even though it was hard to hear the lecturer, you were grateful for it.

He started talking about something and you tried really hard not to let your eyelids droop and you tune out of your lesson. Halfway through his talk you felt your body vibrate and you reached into your pocket; seriously who could it be right now; and turn the home screen on to find a text from Jimin.

Y/N Do you know where the remote is?

You sighed and opened messenger to text him back. You’re here trying hard to focus on your work while he’s going to watch TV?

Find it yourself

You got an almost instant reply:

Sorry Miss Attitude, I’ll look for it then

Attitude?

You didn’t have an attitude.

Sure there was no attitude in your reply.

Of course not.

--

When you got home, you were gifted enough to see Jimin snoring away on the sofa with the TV remote lying on his chest, a bag of cookies on the ground next to his hand and a bottle of soda beside it all.

You sighed and picked it all up, he knew you hated mess, and yet, here he was, making your own home unbearable for you.

When you were done, you sat on the ground with your back against the couch and took the remote off of him, switching the channel to watch the Olympics.

It was volleyball, one of your favourite sports to watch (not so much to play) and you were getting more and more into it, which surprised you because you didn’t know what countries were playing and none of the players were from the cast of Let’s Go Dream Team! But you had proceeded to choose a favourite team and cheered every time they scored a point,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter