Tomorrow? | Yoongi, You

Collection || BTS [REQUESTS CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Type: Scenario | Texts | Chatroom | Drabbles | Reactions | Outfits

Pairing: Yoongi, You

Genre: Fluff | Angst | Friendship | Other -

Words: 821 

 

It had been two weeks. Every single day you went to work, you found something on your desk. Once a cookie, a donut, chocolates and even cakes. But today it was different. There was a note.

At first you found it creepy, and didn't know whether to accept them, as they may have been poisoned. But after giving them to a friend for testing and found that there was nothing wrong with them, therefore you found that there was nothing wrong with accepting and eating them.

Now you found it extremely cute but now that you got a note, you suddenly started to feel nervous. You had no idea what the person's objective of these gifts were.

Opening the cute pink note, you found some scrawny writing in the middle.

Hi there

Meet me in the café at lunch break?

It still didn't have a name, but you decided to just drop by to see who this mysterious person was.

When lunch came around, you stood outside the company café and looked inside. While scanning the room, every table was filled with groups, and couples but your eyes rested on a table where a man, about your age, sat. He looked very different to everyone else. His skin was a pure, silk white, and you loved the way it shone over the bends as he clasped the mug in his hands. His hair was a bright mint green and you salivated as you watched the way it drooped over his eyes and rested on the rims of his black wide framed lenses. His black blazer, looked warm and cosy, as it hung on his shoulders like a shield, and you suddenly started to imagine what it would be like to have it hanging on your shoulders...

Oof!

You were suddenly shoved forward and you turned around to see a rushing into the café, past you and running to that exact man.

Maybe he's not the one.

Just when that thought crossed your mind the man who was sitting down, turned and looked at you. Feeling s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter