Mr Popular | Namjoon, You

Collection || BTS [REQUESTS CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Mr Popular

Type: Scenario | Drabbles | Reactions

Pairing: Hoseok, You

Genre: Fluff | Angst | Friendship | Other -

Words: 1605

Summary: Namjoon just witnessed his girlfriend cheating on him and didn't know what to do about it. But Jungkook comes up with an idea, and idea that involves you.

 

The Mr Popular series continues...

 

Kim Namjoon wasn't really known to be the biggest playboy out of them all, mostly because he had had a steady girlfriend for over a year now. He and the school's head cheerleader were in love, well at least everybody thought they were.

"YO, MONSTER!" somebody boomed through the hallway and Namjoon turned around, his lips curling up at the familiar voice.

"YO KOOKIE!" Namjoon hollered and walked toward him. When they met in the middle, they did their normal bro 'handshake-to-hug' thing.

"Where's your girlfriend?" Namjoon asked, looking over his shoulder.

"I don't know, I think we have a date later on tonight, but I'm not so sure," Jungkook scrunched his face up in wonder.

Namjoon chuckled and shook his head at the maknae, "You have yet a long way to learn about the miracle of love, my child."

"Yeah because you're so great at it," Jungkook snorted and something caught his attention over Namjoon's shoulder, and when he realised what he was seeing, his eyes widened.

Namjoon started to turn around to see what it was but Jungkook stopped him when he grabbed a hold of his shoulders and turned him back around.

"Hyung! Did I tell you that I got 2nd in my class for English on our last exam?"

"Uh-huh..." he wasn't paying much attention as he turned around to see what it was behind him, and despite Jungkook trying to turn him back around, he saw it, and dropped his hands to his side.

"I... can't..."

"Hyung, let's go," Jungkook started to pull on Namjoon's hand but he didn't move.

"HEY GUYS WHAT'S UP!" a voice – which later was recognised to be Yoongi's – said.

"Yeah why are you- OH," Jimin was next when he saw the sight in front of them. He stood in front of Namjoon, as if to block his line of sight and grabbed onto Namjoon's other hand as they both started tugging him away.

"She... was cheating?" his voice was almost a whisper as he let himself be dragged to the music room by the others. "All this time... I thought we were in love... but she was cheating?"

"Hyung you don't know that-"

"YOU SAW IF WITH YOUR OWN DAMN EYES!" Namjoon burst, jerking his hands from their grip. "MY GIRLFRIEND ALL OVER ANOTHER GUY!"

"Namjoon-ah..." Yoongi's voice was soothing, "Take a deep breath and don't say anything too rash, okay?"

"How can I not-" before he could finish his sentence, he was thrown into the Music room, meeting the rest of the members. "-say anything too rash?"

"Say anything too rash about what?"

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter