Thank You | Seokjin, You

Collection || BTS [REQUESTS CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Type: Scenario | Texts | Chatroom | Drabbles | Reactions | Outfits

Pairing: Seokjin, You

Genre: Fluff | Angst | Friendship | Other -

Words: 1129

by request:

Anon asked: Hey there!!! Can I please request a Jin scenario where he's an older brother who hasn't been talking to the younger sister in a long time??? Thank you <3

 

To be honest, you weren't all that excited at the mention of your brother's name. You had left home shortly after he did and you never were on good terms with him.

He was the popular one. The smart one. The good-looking one. The good cook. The son that every mother wants, the brother that everyone wants, but that made it all hard for you.

Your parents had stopped concerning themselves with your studies, and started to care more about his. He was the face of the Kim family, and you were sick of it.

When you left home, you felt so relieved. So much pressure off of you and you were finally respected as a person. This was why you didn't want to ever talk to him, talk to them ever again.

Although, today, while you were on your way to college with your friends, you passed by a large building with a crowd of girls standing in front, with large posters.

Your eyes widened as you scanned it all, the posters, pictures, the building itself. It was BigHit entertainment. The exact place you would expect your brother to be in right now.

Something panged at your heart but you weren't sure what. You hadn't properly seen him in over two years and you couldn't risk being here to see him once again. He brought back so many memories, and you couldn't remember any good ones.

As you linked your arms with your friends, you started to take larger steps, making sure that you were not going to see him today.

Suddenly the cheers and screams got louder and you whipped your head around to see the crowd of girls part slightly and security guards helping to get a few people through. At that moment your steps froze. He was there, smiling at everyone, throwing hearts cutely and flying kisses.

He kept looking around, so much contentment on his face, but his head stopped turning when it looked in your direction. You saw him take off his sunglasses and look right into your eyes.

You managed to tear your eyes away before anything could happen, but not soon enough as you saw his eyes widen and he lunged forward to your direction.

That was it, you turned and sprinted.

Something was happening to you. You didn't understand but why was your vision getting blurry? Why was your heart beating a mile a minute? Why were all the hairs on your arm sticking up?

 

Sighing, you slumped into your sofa and gave yourself time to think about everything that happened today. You couldn't stop thinking about it. He remembered you. You recognised you. He wanted to talk to you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter