Phone Calls | Taehyung, You

Collection || BTS [REQUESTS CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Phone Calls

Type: Scenario | Texts | Chatroom | Drabbles | Reactions | Outfits

Pairing: Taehyung, You

Genre: Fluff | Angst | Friendship | Other -

Words: 1192

Summary: You and Jungkook are dance partners and Taehyung gets jealous easily

 

You and Jungkook were fully immersed as you were dancing to one of your most intense dances. His arms around your waist, pulling you into embraces, lifting you in the air and much more. But while you were just at the , in the middle of the song, your phone started ringing. You and Jungkook kept dancing but your phone kept ringing and through the mirror you could see Jungkook starting to look a bit put off by it. Your phone wouldn't stop ringing so he let go of you and walked to the speakers, turning the song off.

"Let's take five," he said, his eyes looking to your phone and sighing, "Maybe we did need a break."

"No, Jungkook-ah, it's fi-" you were cut off when the phone started ringing again.

"Just answer it," he sighed and sat down against the mirror.

You heaved yourself to your duffel bag and wiped your sweat as you answered the phone.

"Yes, oppa?" you asked, knowing already that it was Taehyung.

"Baby," he said, "Are you done yet?"

"No, I told you that I'd be late today, oppa don't wait for me," you said, sighing into the phone.

"But babyyyyy," he whined, "wait, are you with Jungkook?"

"Yes," you rolled your eyes, "Of course I am, he's my dance partner," you said, looking over at Jungkook who lifted his head at the mention of your dance partner, knowing you were talking about him.

"Taehyung hyung?" he mouthed and you nodded.

"How much longer are you guys gonna be practising? You know it's not good for you to be up this late," he said.

"Yes, oppa, I know, I promise we'll be done soon, okay? Talk to you later!" you said and waited a while before hanging up.

"He's so cute," Jungkook chuckled and stood up.

"You wanna date him?" you asked, raising an eyebrow.

"To you," Jungkook added, "he's cute to you."

Jungkook then ran up to you and draped his arm around your shoulder. You watched him with a raised eyebrow as he pulled out his phone and stuck his arm out. "Let's take a selca for my Instagram," he said.

You chuckled and posted for the photo. When you had taken it, he brought the phone to show you, his arm still draped over your shoulders.

"Eww I look gross!" you exclaimed, reaching for the phone, but he held it up high, out of your reach.

That wasn't stopping you.

Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter