Insecurities are Unhealthy | Taehyung, You

Collection || BTS [REQUESTS CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Type: Scenario | Texts | Chatroom | Drabbles | Reactions | Outfits

Pairing: Taehyung, You

Genre: Fluff | Angst | Friendship | Other -

Words: 1301 

 

You and the boys as well as some friends had managed to get tickets to the final of the Korean Super Cup and you were so excited to go. Taehyung had come over to your house early in the morning to get ready with you before leaving.

"Jagiya, why have you been in there so long?" he whined while you were still in the bathroom, applying the last bit of mascara.

"One more minute Taehyung-ah!" you said before turning back to finish your business. If that boy was to interrupt once more, your mascara was going to be a complete mess.

"Jagi you've been in there for so long!"

When you were finally done, you opened the door to reveal a tired Taehyung standing there, staring back at you.

He huffed when he saw you before walking to the kitchen.

"Yah! What was that for?" you asked, following him.

"What was what for?"

"The," you mimicked his unimpressed huffing sound.

"Nothing," he snapped before pulling out a glass and filling it with water.

"What do you mean nothing?" you walked around the kitchen bench and stood next to him as he kept facing forward.

You watched as his Adam's Apple bobbed up and down as he gulped that water in one shot.

"Nothing," he repeated before attempting to walk past you before you grabbed his arm and stood in front of him, waiting for him to answer.

"It's just," he took a step closer to you and brushed your hair behind your ears, "you're so beautiful, you don't need to layer your face with all these cosmetics to make yourself feel better."

"Oh," you said shortly, understanding where this was going.

"Yeah, 'oh'," he continued, "don't you ever think that I love your beauty without all that makeup?"

"I-"

"Sorry," he said, closing his mouth and looking to the floor. "I shouldn't have said anything."

"No, Taehyung-ah, I guess you're right," you replied, pulling his clasped hands and holding them in yours.

"No, it's your choice if you want to wear makeup or not, not mine," he interjected.

"Taehyung-ah, I appreciate your opinion, okay, don't feel bad for speaking your mind," you said before tip toeing and planting a soft kiss on his cheek. "I'm going to go and wash it off, okay?"

"Jagi, you don't have to-"

"I want to," you cut him off. "I want to showcase my natural beauty which m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter