Mr Popular | Hoseok, You

Collection || BTS [REQUESTS CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Mr Popular

Type: Scenario | Drabbles | Reactions

Pairing: Hoseok, You

Genre: Fluff | Angst | Friendship | Other -

Words: 1605

Summary: Hoseok was a playboy, but what happens when he comes across a girl who plays the same game?

     

The Mr Popular series continues...

       

He was a playboy. Actually, scratch that, they all were. All seven members were ones who took delight in switching between every single girl in school. But this one member took this to the extreme. Once he found out there was a girl who didn’t lust for him, he made it a sport to make her his new woman, before leaving her for another. That was his hobby, his enjoyment.

It wasn’t hard for him either, with his strong build, arms that imitated mountains when placed straight and shoulders that weren’t the broadest but the way they sleeked their way atop his back was art. He had tousled dark brown hair, which was thick and lustrous. His eyes were a mesmerising deep brown chocolate, flecks of orange light performed ballets throughout. His face was strong and defined, his features moulded from granite.

But you weren’t going to fall for it. The fact that you didn’t even fancy him made him want you to fall for him the most. And you knew it. But there was only one thought that went through your mind when you thought about it was that two can play this game.

Your lab partner for the semester was announced and of course it was him. As you walked to your lab station, you heard some sort of cocky footsteps following behind your tail.

“I brought the chemicals,” you turned around to see Hoseok walk to you with a sideways smile, standing in front of you and winding his arms around your body, placing the flasks on the table behind you.

You were forced to hold your breath at the close proximity between you two. He didn’t take a step back though, just stayed there, your lips only inches apart, and he stared deep into your eyes, his sly smile not flinching one bit.

“What should we start with?”

You decided he wasn’t going to play this game with you alone.

“I don’t know, you lead,” you drawled, your eyes dropping to his lips and taking the slightest step closer to him, so much so that your chests were basically touching.

He winced, visibly surprised at your demeanour.

“Let’s start the reaction,” he replied dropping his own eyes to your lips, not fazed by your actions anymore.

“Let’s,” you nodded, walking past him, but not before slightly bumping into his shoulder.

The next few minutes consisted of you two passing the flasks and test tubes to each other, ‘accidentally’ running your hands across his bare arms, your arms hugging his waist as when you ‘couldn’t reach around him’ while putting the bottles on the table.

The lunch bell rang when you were almost done and you sighed, trying to let out all your breath before he came back with the cleaning supplies. Being a was hard work.

“You two are the only ones left,” a loud voice boomed and you shot your head up to look around.

You teacher was watching you, arms folded, in disappointment.

“I certainly told you to be done by the bell,” you looked around, not believing that you two were the only ones who hadn’t finished. “Maybe if you two weren’t flirting three quarters of the time, you might have gotten something done.”

Flirting?

The teacher noticed?

That’s embarrassing.

She just raised her eyebrows at you two, telepathically saying that she expected better before turning and taking something off her desk.

“Here, I want you two to hand these out in front of the Summer Carnival this Saturday, I hadn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter