Idol Life | Jimin, You

Collection || BTS [REQUESTS CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Idol Life

Type: Scenario | Drabbles | Reactions

Pairing: Jimin, You

Genre: Fluff | Angst | Friendship | Other -

Words: 2160

Summary: You and Jimin are both idols dating each other

 

by request

Anon asked: Hello :3 may I ask for a jimin angst-fluff where his gf is part of a k-group but her band is moving companies so during the hiatus the rumour of jimin and reader going out is out :p then her band makes a comeback in the new company w/o her & it turns out she was injured by a few fans & bc she was listening to the hate? I'm sorry it's long , thank you so much! ♡

A/N : Sorry for taking a million years to do this request

I kinda changed it a little bit, I hope you don't mind

 

You sat in the large black chair in front of the large mirror with bright flashlights lining the perimeters. Taking out your phone, you pressed the home button and it , revealing a selfie of Jimin kissing your cheek and you crinkling your nose. You smiled at how cute it was but then a notification flashed on the screen.

Babe, what you up to?

You sighed. Did he already forget about your performance?

You started to text back:

Getting ready

He replied a few seconds later:

For what?

Rolling your eyes, you switched your phone off and placed it on the table as the stylists came in.

"Y/N-ah!" your stylist smiled as he came and placed his hands on your shoulders, "looking beautiful as always. Do we really need to style you?"

You snorted as he flirted, looking at your messy bun and plain grey shirt in the mirror.

"I know right? But my natural beauty will shine through it, don't you worry," you laughed and he did too.

He had been your stylist ever since before you had debuted, ever since before you had even met Jimin, and you knew he had the biggest crush on you, one which grew every second you two were together. But he was harmless and never made a move on his feelings. Mostly because he knew he couldn't stand a chance against sunshine idol Park Jimin and everyone knew it too.

"Is Mr Park coming to encourage you?" he asked.

"I'm... not sure," you replied sadly, genuinely. He didn't even remember you had a performance.

"Not surprised," he said and you sighed. Of course he didn't approve of Jimin but did he really have to be so blunt about it?

He took a small strand of your hair and put it in the straightening iron, treating every hair delicately as if they were fibres on a precious peacock fur coat.

"You're not looking after your hair well enough," he sighed, taking another strand and straightening it.

"That's your job," you said swiftly, "remember? We were told that when we didn't have enough time to do it ourselves, you guys would be there for us?" You looked up at him through the mirror and caught him staring at your hair, looking completely mesmerised by it.

"Uhm I don't think we have all that much time left," you said awkwardly and he looked up, shaking his head.

"Yep, can you go and get dressed before I do the final touches?" he asked and you nodded, hopping off your seat and walking to the changing rooms with your phone in your hand.

You checked it to see a new message from Jimin.

Babe, I know you read that message

You opened the message box to reply but didn't get a chance to as your bandmates walked in.

"Did you hear what they said?" one asked you, complete shock on her face.

"What? Who?" you looked around at them anxiously.

"Those PDs," he pointed her chin at the door and another member started explaining.

"Something about us changing companies?"

And then you remembered something.

"They're right," you said, widening your eyes, the realisation hitting you too quickly.

"What do you mean?"

"Remember PD-nim said that he's moving us all to his friend's company because he can't run the company anymore?"

"Oh yeah that's right!" they looked at you with a confused expression, "but how do they know?"

"That I'm not so sure," you replied and another member walked in.

"Guys we aren't performing today," she said, shutting the door and leaning her back against it.

"What?"

"We can't perform for as long as we're under this company anymore."

"What?!" this time all the girls stood up and stared at her in shock. "What do you mean?"

"I don't know the details, but I know that we can't get on that stage."

You started to feel the tears behind your eyes arise to the surface, while you bit your lip, willing them back.

"B-But we worked s-so hard," you stuttered, knowing that your anxiety was now showing. The member closest to you, the oldest, wrapped her arms around you and your hair.

"Y/N please don't cry," she whispered, "Stay strong."

It was your first comeback after your debut. Your debut hype shot you up into the clouds, making you believe that anything, finally, anything was possible for you.

But then this happens.

And your world starts to f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter