It's him! | Taehyung, OC

Collection || BTS [REQUESTS CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Type: Scenario | Texts | Chatroom | Drabbles | Reactions | Outfits

Pairing: Taehyung, OC

Genre: Fluff | Angst | Friendship | Other -

Words: 1199

 

I sat down on my sofa and stared out the window. I watched the raindrops as they battled each other to the bottom. It wasn't that I was in a crappy mood, but the weather just made me feel worse. Instinctively I took my phone off the coffee table and stared at his contacts page.

Shaking my head I put my phone back. I didn't need to burden him today. He was practicing really hard for his comeback, I can't just ask him to come over.

Instead, I picked up the TV remote and switched it on. Flicking through the channels, I saw something that caught my eye.

"Anyeonhaseyo! Welcome to Music Bank! I'm your special MC V!!" he said cheerfully to the camera. I smiled. One of the benefits of having a boyfriend who was famous was that I could see him all the time, even when he wasn't with me.

He was talking to the camera and to the other MCs then, but I couldn't hear them. I stared at Taehyung's bright face, his smiling eyes, his cheerful smile and everything else was inaudible. I missed him so much.

My feelings overtook me and a single tear rolled down my face and before I knew it, I was engulfed in my own tears.

I forced myself to listen to what they were saying so I could take my mind off of him.

"If I were to grant you a wish, what would you like V-ssi?" one of the other MCs asked him.

"I don't know, I would have to think about that," he replied and then looked at the camera. "What about all of you out there! What wish should I grant all of you?" he smiled a cheeky smile and winked at the camers before the shot was cut.

"I want to see you," I said, answering his question. "I want to see you so much," I said, absentmindedly and before I knew it, tears were overflowing from my eyes again. Through my blurry vision I reached for the remote and switched the TV off in frustration.

It was true. I wanted to see him. I wanted to touch him. I want to hear his voice. I wanted to see the smile he only give me. I want to hug him and feel his warmth.

It's been so long. He went on tour and straight into his practice room without seeing me.

A few texts and calls here and there but that was it.

My focus was back on the window again, watching the never-ending raindrops, the faded trees, the faint sunlight and the ash clouds.

I sighed and pulled my hoodie over my head. Even if I was warm and dry inside my home, it felt like I was cold and wet, outside in the rain. I hated this feeling.

I jumped when I saw my phone light up. Lunging to pick it up, I read the screen.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter