Merrier | Seokjin, You

Collection || BTS [REQUESTS CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Merrier

Type: Scenario | Drabbles | Reactions

Pairing: Seokjin, You

Genre: Fluff | Angst | Friendship | Other -

Words: 1181

 

You were so excited. You had packed your backpack 3 times again and again, as well as check over your outfit to make sure it wasn't inadequate. Because of the very limited chances you got to spend with your boyfriend, a day like this had to go perfectly, or else it was all screwed. You checked your watch and when it was finally time to leave, you draped your bag over your shoulders and headed down the stairs, knowing that he was going to be standing outside waiting for you.

When you opened your front door, there he was, leaning against his new car with his keys swivelling around his index finger and his other hand in his pocket. Shade were covering half his face but his eyes managed to peek over the brim of his glasses to look at you while his head was facing the ground. When he saw you, he lifted his leg to take a step forward, only to trip ever so slightly because of the leaf on the floor, ruining his whole 'col guy' act immediately. You covered your giggle with your hand as you strode to him, his eyes rolling because he knew he had just made a fool of himself and you weren't going to stop teasing him about it.

"My amazingly cool boyfriend," you drawled as you neared him, placing your two hands on his chest and looking up at him.

He sighed and lifted his head from you, looking into the distance behind you. "Would it be a stretch to ask you to forget that?"

"In your dreams buddy," you pat his chest and walked around the car, getting in the passenger seat.

On the ride there it was your turn to choose the music, and one could say that you were 'turning up' to Monsta X's All in, and NCT-U's Firetruck before he turned the music off.

"Hey!" you whined, turning to face him, "I was just getting into it!"

"Why are you listening to their songs?" he pouted, "When your boyfriend's group has much better songs out there?"

"Debatable," you replied and he nodded.

"Yeah tru- HEY!"

You giggled and looked over the dashboard, finding that you had reached your destination.

"Asa! Let's get out there so I can beat your at bumper cars!" you rubbed your hands together and opened the car door, but before you hopped out you heard his little voice.

"We weren't riding them together?"

"That one!" you pointed at the ride to your right as you squeezed in closer to his arm.

"Uh-uh," he shook his head, "Nope."

"Yaaaahhh," you whined, letting go of him and standing in front, poking his chest in a teasing manner, "You little chicken!"

"Excuse me?"

"Please!" you asked again.

"Look at how h-high it goes!" he whined, taking another look at the ride and you saw his eyes widen ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter