Priority | Seokjin, You

Collection || BTS [REQUESTS CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Type: Scenario | Texts | Chatroom | Drabbles | Reactions | Outfits

Pairing: Seokjin, OC

Genre: Fluff | Angst | Friendship | Other -

Words: 1115 

 

"Baaaaabe." I whined, clutching the sides of the cupboard next to the stove.

"Wait, wait, I said wait," he replied, tossing the omelette on the pan.

"Why are you even here?" I asked again, taking a seat at the kitchen bench.

"Are you not happy to see me?" he asked, turning over his shoulder to peek at me. "What are you wearing?"

I looked down at myself and laughed. I had been sleeping in his clothes ever since the day he left, the smell just reminded me of him, making me feel less lonely.

"Why?" I shrugged.

"Why are you wearing my clothes?" he asked, turning around. He brought the pan closer to my plate and slid the omelette onto it.

"Yum!!" I said, taking my fork but he stopped me.

"I'm not done yet," he said, taking the fork out of my hand before putting it down and turning around to continue.

"What are you cooking now?" I whined, standing up to look at the stove.

"You should be thankful for me coming all the way here in my busy schedule."

It's been a while since I had actually had a proper conversation with him; when comebacks come around, nothing else matters, and it's annoying. The most I got from him were texts, which only consisted of 'Sorry babe, can't talk, call you later' and 'I'm recording, could you wait a bit?'. I know it was wrong of me to be mad at him for this, he did give me the disclaimer on our relationship when we had started, and I promised to understand. But when it actually happened, it wasn't easy to just accept it.

"I didn't ask you to," I mumbled. He was wearing some jeans and a grey sweater, an outfit I recognized as his post-interview outfit. He had an interview already this morning?

I stood in front of my plate and stared at my omelette. It looked delicious, why was it that my own boyfriend had the ability to make genuine food, when I couldn't even boil water right?

Jin's strong arms wrapped themselves around my back as he spread out the bacon on both our plates, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Now you can eat babe," he said, taking a step back, to allow me to take my food to the seat.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter