Mr Popular Part Two | Jimin, You

Collection || BTS [REQUESTS CLOSED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Type: Scenario | Texts | Chatroom | Drabbles | Reactions | Outfits

Pairing: Jimin, You

Genre: Fluff | Angst | Friendship | Other -

Words: 1444

by request:

Anon asked:  Hey ! Will you write another part for mr popular ? This is so good !!! 😁

trippykeilani asked:  Part 2 for mr popular please 😭😩❤️

Anon asked:  I loved mr popular! I'd really really enjoy a part 2 pleaseee thankyouuuu~your so talented☺️❤️

     

You stepped into the classroom and walked straight up to your desk without looking up. Now that you and Jimin had your fight, there was nothing left going for you at school.

Suddenly you felt yourself get pushed into something and you happened to lose hold of the folders you were holding.

“Stop getting in my way moron,” the girl said. You didn’t say or do anything but with your hands shaking, you bent down to pick up your folders and held them close to your chest. From the corner of your eye you saw Jimin drilling holes into the open book on his desk, as if he didn’t want to look up even at the cost of his life.

You sighed and pushed past the girl - who you came to realise was Jimin’s desk partner - and sat in your seat. Looking out the window you thought back to the times you used to get bullied and how you would always be able to stand up for yourself with the thought that Jimin always had your back. But now everything was different.

You turned your head to the side, looking in Jimin’s direction. He had his shoulders slumped and his eyes concentrated on the textbook. But you knew him. The way his eyes blinked rapidly like that. The way he kept biting his bottom lips. The way he wouldn’t stop shaking his leg. He wasn’t focused. He was in another world and you wondered what he was thinking.

You weren’t sure what your friendship meant to him. You weren’t sure if you meant anything to him at all. But the amount of secrets you two have shared, the amount of years you have been friends and the many things you two have done together sure meant something to you, and it had to have meant something to him too.

Ever since you two fought his smile hadn’t been as broad anymore. He no longer laughed to the point where his eyes turned into little slits. His laugh was no longer contagious but rather a monotonous repeat of one sound. His hair was never styled perfectly, often looking like all he had done was run his fingers through it a few times.

There was something different about him and you wondered if it really was because of you. Maybe you were the reason he had lost his conscience.

Over the last few days you also had been able to do some thinking. You realised how much you actually like the guy. You realised that to you he wasn’t just your best friend, but someone you wanted to share so much more with.

Sighing, you faced back to the front where the teacher was teaching the class about Stem cells.

    

When the class was over, as you were walking down the stairs, you tripped over something and as you hit the floor you felt the pit of your stomach tighten of humiliation. When is enough for these kids?

You guessed that the school had finally caught on to the idea that you and Jimin were in the middle of an argument and you wished you hadn’t made it more obvious, then this may not have been happening to you.

When the girl picked up your folder, you knew it was time to say goodbye to all yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter