You're My Soulmate!?: S.coups Part 2

Seventeen One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “ Cheol!! S-T-OP!” You plead as your boyfriend tickles you. He only laughs as he runs his hands up and down your sides to tickle you. Tears stain your cheeks as you wheeze in laughter, your wolfish boyfriend just roars in laughter before stopping finally, hovering over you. Once you catch your breath, you look up at him, noticing his cheeks are a shade of pink.

“ What's up babe?” You ask him. He glances away nervously, but shakes it off.

“ N-nothing… Just still can't believe I'm lucky enough to have you as my mate for life.” Seungcheol admits. Raising your eyebrows, you give him a smile before pulling him down to meet your lips with his.

“ You're too adorable sometimes y'know.” You giggle after pulling away from the kiss. Seungcheol smiles before leaning down for another kiss. Your hands find themselves entangled in his hair as the kiss grows more and more needy. His tongue and yours fight for dominance, your legs wrap around his waist, pulling him down more. Seungcheol's hands grip onto you waist as he pulls away, sitting up.

“ Cheol~ Why do you always do that… You never finish what you start.” You . He looks away, a blush on his face. What could possibly be wrong?

* * *

“ ...” Seungcheol thought to himself as he watches you prance around your apartment in only his shirt. It barely reaches you thigh, and hugs all your curves. He looks out the window, noticing the full moon out, he groans at the obvious problem in his pants. “ Why do I have to be in heat right now….” Seungcheol grumbles. He would do something about his problem, but he's so scared to hurt you, even if you are a vampire.

“ I know that face. What is going on? You've been off all day and don't tell me it's nothing, I know you Cheol.” You said standing in front of your boyfriend. “ And I know you've been hella , why haven't you asked me to take care of it?”

“ Oh my god Y/N don't be so blunt..” He groans. “...I… Mating season is here for the pack...”

“ And? We've had before.”

“ It's not that simple babe. I just..I don't want to hurt you, I won't be able to control my wolf urges and could get really rough..” Seungcheol said as he looks away from you. Now that you finally understand why he was acting so different, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter