More Than Just A Birthday: S.coups

Seventeen One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “ Perfect.” You thought as you wrapped the small gift box. Today is your husband's birthday, and you have a very special surprise for Seungcheol. Instead of buying him a present, you figured that this was a good way to tell him that you were twelve weeks pregnant. Putting a small bow on the gift box, you lay it at his place on the table in your large kitchen, then proceed to make Seungcheol a birthday breakfast with pancakes, eggs, and bacon. The savory smell of the bacon wakes your sleeping husband, he walks to you as your back is turned, wrapping his arms around your waist, his head resting on your shoulder.

“ Happy birthday to you babe!” You said with a grin as Seungcheol pecks your cheek. You hear him hum in response, he still isn't fully awake just yet.

“ Why don't you sit at the table, I'll bring over your food.” You said.

“ Thank you baby.” He murmurs in your ear before walking to the table. “ Babe what's this? I thought I told you no presents!” You hear from the other side of the kitchen, butterflies dance in your stomach as you walk over to the table, setting down the plate in front of your wide eye husband.

“ Well, aren't you going to open it?” You ask trying not to sound eager. Eying Seungcheol as he slowly unwrap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter