New Girl: OT13

Seventeen One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Deep breath, your hands shake slightly as you tug on your skirt. Today was your first day of school ever since you got transferred to it. You walk to the counselor's office, grabbing your schedule and heading towards your first class. Standing at the door, you try to calm your nerves before walking into the room. All eyes immediately go to you as you walk to the teacher, giving him the late slip.

“ Hello. I'm new...” You said as your teacher smiled. She stands up and tells you to face the class.

“ Alright guys, with is Y/N Y/L/N. She will be studying with us for the rest of the year. Let's try to all get along with her.” Your teacher announced as you scan over your class mates.

“ Yes Ms. Choi.” The class murmurs. You have to admit, there were a lot of attractive boys in class, noting that they all were sitting by each other, you figure that they all are friends.

“ Okay Y/N sit in between Joshua and Jihoon.” Ms. Choi said pointing to the seat in the middle of an orange hair boy and a shorter blond boy. You nod as you walk to your seat, sitting down, you feel someone staring at you. Turning your head, the orange haired boy gives you a smile.

“ I'm Joshua, class president. It's nice to have a new student here.” Joshua said. You give him a slight smile, before looking away, hoping he didn't notice your flushed face. His eyes are so pretty, his mile almost cat like.

“ T-thanks. I hope we can become friends.” You said as he grinned.

“ We have already haven't we?” Joshua replied. Your eyes widened as the teacher clears , droning on with the lesson. As you write notes, the grip on the pencil slips, making it drop down and roll next to the boy on your left who you suspected was Jihoon.

“ Oh, here.” Jihoon reaches down, picking up the pencil and giving it to you, quickly turning back to his work.

“ Thank you.” You said as he lowers his, his ears rosy red. You smile slightly before going back to work.

~

“ Y/N!” A voice said. You look up to see a black haired boy with huge eyes with a long haired, gorgeous boy.

“ Um, hi.” You said.

“ I'm Seungcheol, this is Jeonghan. How do you like sch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter