Dorky Boy: S.coups

Seventeen One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dark clouds follow you as you walk home from a tiring day at work, looking up at the sky, you pray that it won't rain, but the universe decides to go against your wishes. Starting out slow, the small droplets of water get into your hair, you try to walk faster, but the rain starts to get stronger. Oh, why did you have to leave your umbrella at the house? Shivering, as your clothes get soaked, you finally reach your apartment. A puff of white smoke escapes you as your teeth chatter while opening the front door. Your clothes stick to your body like a second skin, gaining goosebumps as your cold body comes into contact with the warmth from your house.

“ Baaabeee~” You hear a voice say. Looking up you see your boyfriend, Seungcheol, with a towel.

“ How'd-

“ I saw your umbrella was still here. Now hurry up, we need to get you out of those clothes and into something warm.” Seungcheol said wrapping the fuzzy towel against you. You give him a grin before teasingly saying “ .” Seungcheol rolls his eyes and laughs, pushing you into your shared room. He waits outside for you as you get dressed into some sweats, you suddenly feel light headed but ignore it, joining your boyfriend on the couch in the living room. Seungcheol motions for you to sit in between his legs, which you happily sit, he wraps the two of you in a blanket and your eyes go to the T.V that was playing a movie. As time passes, you feel warm, but not just warm, you suddenly get a large wave of heat rush through your body. Forehead slightly damp with sweat, your skin feels like it's on fire, you get out of Seungcheol's grip and stand up quickly, only to have the world start to spin.

“ Y/N!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter