Catboy! Joshua Part 2

Seventeen One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ So...what am I supposed to do with him...” I thought as I watch Joshua eat the breakfast I made for the two of us. I trace every feature of his face and feel my face get warm. He's so handsome, is it possible for someone to be this good looking? Joshua clears his throat and look at me with his brown eyes in an eye smile.

“ Do I fascinate you that much that you only stare at me?” He asks with a smile. I gulp.

“ I-It's not that....I just was thinking that it's weird....I mean technically I adopted you.. w-when you were a cat. So I don't know what to do now.” I said.

“ Please don't throw meow out...” He said, he turns slightly pink. “ I-I meant me..” I can't help but giggle.

“ Well... you could stay in the other bedroom... and maybe you can go to school with. Wait, wouldn't your family be worried about you?” I ask. Joshua looks at his empty plate.

“ I don't know. I don't really have a family.” He said. My eyes widen as I shoot up in my seat. I go to him and wrap my arms around his shoulders, pulling him to me.

“ Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry.” I said. Suddenly a poof of smoke comes and I look to see Joshua with large orange cat ears on his head and his face flushed. I then realize what I'm doing and let go of him.

“ Omo, sorry.” I said.

“ It's okay... they pop out whenever...I'm embarrassed..” Joshua said looking at me. I clear my throat and sit back down.

“ Then it's settled. You're going to stay with me.” I said with a grin, he smile widely.

“ Thank you! Oh, I just realized! I never got your name!” Joshua said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter