Mine~: Woozi

Seventeen One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Music blasts from the practice room at Pledis, you watch the thirteen boys dance to their newest song and a small smile tugs on the corner of your lips. With two bags full of food in both hands, you wait until the song finished to make your presence known.

“ Y/N!!” A chorus of voices said the minute you walk into the room. All the boys rush towards you, some to the food, while others to greet you. Dino embraces you into a tight brotherly hug and you grin, noticing your boyfriend walk towards you, Dino escapes your arms and hides behind you.

“ Hey maknae, what did I say about hugging Y/N?” Woozi asks as the younger boy. Dino gives him a nervous smile before fleeing the wrath of his hyung.

“ Baby~ it was only a hug.” You tell Jihoon. He shakes his head as he wraps his arms around your waist, pulling you close to him. Your eyes widen, your boyfriend has never been the skinship type, especially in public. Jihoon rests his head on your shoulder, looking at you with his cheeks visible red. You giggle and peck his forehead, watching his face turn pink. You hear the others start to tease, making whooping sounds, rolling your eyes, you send them a glare.

“ C'mon guys lets sit down.” S.coups said as the fourteen of you sit in a circle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter