Perfect Meet: Seventeen + Wonwoo fluff

Seventeen One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This was it. Today was the big day. Your swim meet. You are super nervous yet excited. Your parents, and your gal pals are coming to support you. And there are some special people coming as well. They are your best friends, they created a group named Seventeen. Among them was Wonwoo, your crush, he was the one who suggested that Seventeen to come.
" Ready for the meet Y/N?" Your teammate asks. You nod, biting your lip nervously. As your coach gave your team a pep talk, you could hear the crowed outside. You and your team walk out to the pool, you hear a loud chorus of hoots and " Y/N!". When you look up your eyes widen. There in the center of the bleachers was Seventeen. In the middle, Seungkwan, Seungcheol, Hoshi and Seokmin were holding a huge banner with a " Fighting Y/N!". Jun, Minghao, Joshua and Jeonghan were cheering, then Dino, Vernon, Mingyu, Woozi, and finally Wonwoo were holding signs with your name on them. You blush slightly at how over supportive they were, but you were super happy anyway. 
The whistle goes off and the meet starts. Your team is soon going head to head with the rival school. When it's your turn, you are the last person for your team. You walk to the diving board, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter