Protective: Seungkwan

Seventeen One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “ Seungkwannie!” You squeal as you tackle hug your boyfriend. He laughs as he hugs you back, squeezing you slightly. Today the two of you are going to the town's carnival, the day is hot but that doesn't stop the two of you. As the two of you start walking down the street, Seungkwan holds onto your hand tightly, you can't help but grin, he's always not afraid to show affection in public. When you get to the carnival, you get out of Seungkwan's grip and run towards a booth with huge stuffed animals.

“ HEY! Y/N!” Your boyfriend calls as he runs after you. You don't pay attention to him, your eyes are on a huge stuffed polar bear, smiling as you watch how to play the game, Seungkwan grabs your hand roughly.

“ Hey look!” You said turning to see Seungkwan with a slight frown. “ What?”

“ You can't be running off like that! What if something happened to you?” Seungkwan said dramatically.

“ Kwan, we're supposed to have fun, stop acting like a drama queen.” You said rolling your eyes. Still, his grip stays tight on your hand.

“ I'm serious Y/N. What I don't want to loose you.” Seungkwan said looking at you with his eyes sincere. Feeling your face redden, you look down and give him a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter