You're My Soulmate!?: S.coups Part 1

Seventeen One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Why are you giving up?”

“ Because at this rate I'll never find him.” You told your best friend. Joshua looks at you, sadness engulfed in his brown eyes.

“ Y/N, it'll take time to find your soulmate. How do you know for sure he's not out there waiting? It took five whole years for me to find Hira. You need to be more patient.” Joshua said. You sigh heavily, throwing yourself on the couch.

“ I hate it when you're right.” You mumble as Joshua chuckles.

“ Why not go get something to eat? You always feel better after you eat, plus isn't it dark enough already?” He suggests.

“ I'm too tired to hunt...”

“ Y/N.. You need your strength before you get so desperate that you try to eat me.” Joshua warns. You bare your fangs at him teasingly before he growls in your direction, his cat ears appearing with a poof of smoke.

“ Easy catboy, I'm going.” You said getting up.

“ Good. Be back before midnight or I'll lock you out vampy.”

* * *

Roaming the streets, there's not one soul out. You groan, feeling yourself get weaker and weaker. Your eyes sting as they turn bright red, even breathing is tiring.

“ Where are the damn people.” You grumble. The moon shines brightly, tinting the town a pale yellow. You pick up on someone speaking in an alley nearby, as you get closer, your heart nearly stops.

“ Well, well, look who we have here.” It's Wen Junhui, leader of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter